Rune2006
Introduction - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Introduction (/showthread.php?tid=1287)

Introduction - jackk - 07-20-2013 07:23 PM

Hey guys, i am yet to play rune2006 as i am waiting for cache so i thought i would make a introduction as i have only just seen this server and thought i will give it a try Smile

Ok to start off with,
i like to play RSPS's obviously and i do like a good chat if you piss me off i will ingore you lol, anyway i like playing rsps and a good oldschool server if they can keep it alive, i also like to play sport like basketball,football(afl) etc,i am often know to donate on servers i like so if this one is any good i might donate anywhere between $5-$100 when i have money Smile I am a active player if the server is good i always try to get 5 hours+ gametime.

I WILL BE GOING AWAY IN 2 DAYS FOR 15 DAYS SO I WONT BE ON FOR A BIT, BUT I WILL TRY AND GET ON WHEN I CAN.

will edit this if i can think of anything esle i can add.

RE: Introduction - Electric - 07-20-2013 07:38 PM

Cool good to hear were getting new people, I always love seeing that... im always active so I'm here to help and to chat with. Smile

RE: Introduction - p u r e - 07-21-2013 05:17 PM

Hi and welcome! Hope u have fun btw i play afl and basketball aswell Big Grin where aparts of Aus u from? QUEENSLANDER over here :-)

RE: Introduction - Micah - 07-21-2013 05:47 PM

Wrong section, but welcome.