Rune2006
Social - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Social (/showthread.php?tid=1329)

Social - Electric - 07-26-2013 10:25 AM

I've been thinking about ways to get people more involved with the community!!! So I thought out some Ideas and I'm putting them here. But before that I just need to state some requirements I'm sure can be acquired! We need a community manager or two, to always be active!

-Fan art Category: similar to what they did with 2006scape they had a little art page. People would email a community manager then the community manager would post the art on the thread every week.

-Twitter: to post about updates, important threads, and some social aspects like sharing some fan art.

-Facebook: to post about updates, important threads, and some social aspects like sharing some fan art.

-Youtube: to post about updates, important threads and news, guides, and social stuff like events.

Tell me what you guys think about this

*sorry for my english*

Btw I would love to be a community manager this is JUST a suggestion I'm aware it might never happen but I think these could make this seem a little bit more 'social' and involved with the community.

RE: Social - Roxfan202 - 07-26-2013 10:37 AM

Yes. We need these. (might not check the facebook Don't want my frendz knowing ima nerd)

EDIT: Dj Tim is the community manager, so he could be implementing these?

RE: Social - Micah - 07-26-2013 03:26 PM

I'll make sure Tim sees this.

RE: Social - Paper - 07-26-2013 05:43 PM

I don't use facebook or twitter. Youtube sounds like the best option to me. I'll look forward to seeing Dsun's art every week if we get the fan art category! =D