Rune2006
Canoes need to be fixed. - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Canoes need to be fixed. (/showthread.php?tid=1376)

Pages: 1 2

Canoes need to be fixed. - Doyoy - 08-02-2013 08:28 AM

I must stress that the new players simply do not have the magic level, or the money to get. I'm not new, i'm just lazy. But it doesnt make a difference. i do not have a penny in my bank. So, you should fix the canoe at goblins so people go go to varrock, barbarian village, and edgville easier. instead of walking the whole damn way. Just saying. idk if your gonna add it later or if it's a glitch but it says nothing interesting happens.. thanks.

RE: Canoes need to be fixed. - Electric - 08-02-2013 09:00 AM

Well this also brings up the question... should we remove ::home command? I think we should, not ONLY because it's unlegit and is MAINLY used to go trade in lumby because of ANOTHER unlegit thing, the banker. I've complained several times to Plural that both of these are unlegit and can be replaced by the canoes.
ANNNND this would make varrock THE SPOT for main trade. It was like this in 2006 rs because Varrock and Fally were conveniently placed basicly in the middle of the map and were close to the wilderness. Doyoy I know you mentioned that you're 'lazy', but I can't help to complain that the banker and ::home command makes people too lazy. I want to play a legit server Plural removing these two things ain't rocket science!! I'm obviously playing a 1x exp server cause I want to play legitimately.

I know some people are going to bring up "oh well the drops make it unlegit and the access to all areas without completing the quests is also unlegit!"; NAAAWW, YOU DON'T SAY!!! Those thing have to do with the game being uncomplete, now let me ask you this... should we implement things that just make things easier for people who don't want to just click to get to places!!!???

RE: Canoes need to be fixed. - Botting4day - 08-02-2013 09:33 AM

Wouldn't remove ::home until all modes of transportation are fully functional (including agility shortcuts ... and that means agility as a skill).

I'd like to see canoes as well, several people know I've been asking for it.

RE: Canoes need to be fixed. - Plural - 08-02-2013 01:26 PM

Yes,
unfortunantly I can't code all that before I leave.
I would have given Botting4Days the source to work on, but didn't have time to do so yet :/.

RE: Canoes need to be fixed. - Doyoy - 08-03-2013 07:30 AM

electric..WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. Plural said this : ::Home will be removed once it gets out of beta. and as for the bank, we the f*** has time to go all the way up just to bank your crap then all the f****** way back down. we only have like 45 players max. We don't need to bother ourselves with it. And i think plural himself knows what to do, that means he knows when to put the bank in the right place. IF YOU don't like it then don't use ::home command, and go all the way up to bank if it makes it legit to you. Sorry if i sounded mean in my rant but that's how i am.

RE: Canoes need to be fixed. - Electric - 08-03-2013 05:29 PM

Doyoy calm your tits friend... I never heard that plural was going to remove it. quit whining and crying like if you were 12 (assuming you're not). Jesus christ man with the way you've been treating me on the forums you are officially one of the least people that I like. It's a suggestion it's my opinion respect it you don't need to act like a kid.

RE: Canoes need to be fixed. - Doyoy - 08-04-2013 10:31 AM

oookkaay? who are you anyways? just some newfag who thinks they know everything. i told you, that is the type of person i am, i get pissed off really easily...

RE: Canoes need to be fixed. - Electric - 08-04-2013 02:02 PM

(08-04-2013 10:31 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  oookkaay? who are you anyways? just some newfag who thinks they know everything. i told you, that is the type of person i am, i get pissed off really easily...

OOOHHH that's right I forgooott this is the internet where NO ONE respects others opinions, I understand i forgivvvee you. <3

RE: Canoes need to be fixed. - Doyoy - 08-04-2013 02:59 PM

lol thanks.. i guess..

RE: Canoes need to be fixed. - Paper - 08-05-2013 09:25 PM

(08-04-2013 10:31 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  oookkaay? who are you anyways? just some newfag who thinks they know everything. i told you, that is the type of person i am, i get pissed off really easily...
Most of these 'newfags' seem to know a hell of a lot more than you do.