Rune2006
HACKED - DROPPED ON AARON DP!@! - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: HACKED - DROPPED ON AARON DP!@! (/showthread.php?tid=1425)

HACKED - DROPPED ON AARON DP!@! - p u r e - 08-09-2013 09:31 AM

HELLO ALL, most of you know I got given the account "aaron" anyways, I had put my stuff on it as I was planning to do some training, and when I came back n the afternoon after school, id noticed everything had been dropped, I then asked around to find out it happened around about 3 hours ago (from when I made this thread) that somehad gone on aaron and had a droparty.a lot of ppl gave me stuff back after they realised I didn't mean to drop (as I was hacked) but I am still missing some valuable items, if u know wh got the following items can u please tell them to return to me or give them to a mod or higher ranking (e.g DJ tim, Micah, Traveller or Plural)

the list:
glory (3)
veracs skirt
dragon dagger
and idk what else hes dropped, a lot of ppl have returned my items

"c ya in edge" I got told u have my skirt and "dudyman or dudyman1" has other items of mine? please give them back when u see me ig

such as guthans body, obby cape (thanks to sexy skiller , and others)

RE: HACKED - DROPPED ON AARON DP!@! - Doyoy - 08-09-2013 06:50 PM

lmfao. don't worry, i don't think anyone could be that pixel hungry! It will get returned hopefully Smile

RE: HACKED - DROPPED ON AARON DP!@! - p u r e - 08-09-2013 07:14 PM

@ doyoy, most has been returned the skirt though, is being held by a guy named "dudyman2" and I dnt think hes going to give back, which is really kinda sad considering he wasn't the one who earnt the money to buy it, I was.

RE: HACKED - DROPPED ON AARON DP!@! - Paper - 08-10-2013 05:20 AM

This is one of the risks involved when you share accounts... You knew you had this coming. =/

RE: HACKED - DROPPED ON AARON DP!@! - Doyoy - 08-10-2013 10:55 PM

Don't worry, just give it away as "charity" because theres no point to yell and cry now, you well never get it back if he doesn't want you to. So why get all acted up? best to show yourself cool and calmed down. Getting into a fit never helps Tongue

RE: HACKED - DROPPED ON AARON DP!@! - Thehunter228 - 08-11-2013 02:48 PM

i go to turkey for 10days and my acc is banned and items dropped :o

RE: HACKED - DROPPED ON AARON DP!@! - Jenove - 08-14-2013 11:12 AM

(08-09-2013 06:50 PM)Doyoy Wrote:  lmfao. don't worry, i don't think anyone could be that pixel hungry! It will get returned hopefully Smile

But...The pixels

RE: HACKED - DROPPED ON AARON DP!@! - Doyoy - 08-15-2013 04:00 AM

Yes, we all love pixels lol