Rune2006
Woodcutting Guide V1 - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Guides & Tutorials (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Woodcutting Guide V1 (/showthread.php?tid=1446)

Pages: 1 2 3

Woodcutting Guide V1 - Doyoy - 08-13-2013 04:13 AM

Woodcutting is wonderful. We need woodcutting in our lives especially since this server is new. There are many uses for wood as you guys already know, and having 99 woodcutting + Firemaking on real Runescape, i think that it is suitable that i actually make a guide about it.

Okay, when you first begin you start with nothing. This is because the owner is a noob. So we have no money, no axe, nothing. Well, just make your way to cows and near there is a chicken coop. Go in and then pick the bronze axe off the log. There we go, a free axe. Now we have something to start with. Go ahead and write the command ::home and you will be teleported home. You guys better abuse this because after beta it's gonna get removed. So now head towards the general store and theres a crap load of trees you can cut. Cut a full invo of normal logs. Now you do have to run around a little bit, but that's allright because you won't be doing it for long. After you complete the full invo do ::home and theres a bank inside lumbridge castle. Then run back towards the trees cut it till you have a full invo then bank again. Keep on doing that till you have 15 woodcutting. Now this is where the profit comes in. Do ::yell [Instert Message here] and put this message "selling normal logs 50gp ea" I'm pretty sure some noob will come running to buy them. Sell every single log you have then buy a mithril axe. Then go cut oak logs till you have 20 woodcutting. Bear in mind that no one will buy those oak logs. You can choose to fletch/firemake them. Anyways, it's best to just fletch them then sell them to the general store for about 20gp ea. It's better than nothing.

Now that we have our 20 woodcutting, take your mithril axe and cut the oak logs till 30. Then you could firemake/fletch the oak logs and sell to the general store. Now go to Draynor village and cut willows and bank. The bank is very close so you don't have to worry about distance. And forget about the adamant axe until your level 60 or have 100k to buy it. And don't even think about the rune axe because i don't think it's anything less that 200k. Though if you have the money, you can make huge huge profits out of buying the rune/Adamant axe. After you cut willows till 60 woodcutting, sell all your willows for cheap. I'm pretty sure you will make atleast 200k off that. Maybe even more. Then if i were you i would set out to buy a rune axe. Then go back to the willows till 70 woodcutting. What this does is make woodcutting Yews MUCH MUCH easier. And be careful not get scammed by noobs saying "buying yew logs 150gp ea" they are minimum 300gp ea.

After you get 85 woodcutting off yews/Willows go woodcutt magic logs. these cost more than like 1.5k ea or somewhere around there. This is were the REAL profit comes in. The only problem is that you need hard determination and time. Do not lose sight of what you have to do. It's hard, but it's worth it in the end.

That's it guys, that's my guide.
I will make many more guides for you people to enjoy.
By the way I love you all. <3

RE: Woodcutting Guide V1 - Jenove - 08-15-2013 10:54 AM

Good guide correction. we get everything from tut island when we start...

RE: Woodcutting Guide V1 - Micah - 08-15-2013 02:04 PM

(08-13-2013 04:13 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  Woodcutting is wonderful. We need woodcutting in our lives especially since this server is new. There are many uses for wood as you guys already know, and having 99 woodcutting + Firemaking on real Runescape, i think that it is suitable that i actually make a guide about it.

Okay, when you first begin you start with nothing. This is because the owner is a noob. So we have no money, no axe, nothing. Well, just make your way to cows and near there is a chicken coop. Go in and then pick the bronze axe off the log. There we go, a free axe. Now we have something to start with. Go ahead and write the command ::home and you will be teleported home. You guys better abuse this because after beta it's gonna get removed. So now head towards the general store and theres a crap load of trees you can cut. Cut a full invo of normal logs. Now you do have to run around a little bit, but that's allright because you won't be doing it for long. After you complete the full invo do ::home and theres a bank inside lumbridge castle. Then run back towards the trees cut it till you have a full invo then bank again. Keep on doing that till you have 15 woodcutting. Now this is where the profit comes in. Do ::yell [Instert Message here] and put this message "selling normal logs 50gp ea" I'm pretty sure some noob will come running to buy them. Sell every single log you have then buy a mithril axe. Then go cut oak logs till you have 20 woodcutting. Bear in mind that no one will buy those oak logs. You can choose to fletch/firemake them. Anyways, it's best to just fletch them then sell them to the general store for about 20gp ea. It's better than nothing.

Now that we have our 20 woodcutting, take your mithril axe and cut the oak logs till 30. Then you could firemake/fletch the oak logs and sell to the general store. Now go to Draynor village and cut willows and bank. The bank is very close so you don't have to worry about distance. And forget about the adamant axe until your level 60 or have 100k to buy it. And don't even think about the rune axe because i don't think it's anything less that 200k. Though if you have the money, you can make huge huge profits out of buying the rune/Adamant axe. After you cut willows till 60 woodcutting, sell all your willows for cheap. I'm pretty sure you will make atleast 200k off that. Maybe even more. Then if i were you i would set out to buy a rune axe. Then go back to the willows till 70 woodcutting. What this does is make woodcutting Yews MUCH MUCH easier. And be careful not get scammed by noobs saying "buying yew logs 150gp ea" they are minimum 300gp ea.

After you get 85 woodcutting off yews/Willows go woodcutt magic logs. these cost more than like 1.5k ea or somewhere around there. This is were the REAL profit comes in. The only problem is that you need hard determination and time. Do not lose sight of what you have to do. It's hard, but it's worth it in the end.

That's it guys, that's my guide.
I will make many more guides for you people to enjoy.
By the way I love you all. <3

Try formatting this a bit, other wise nice job.

RE: Woodcutting Guide V1 - Doyoy - 08-16-2013 12:49 AM

yea, thanks but i couldn't add pictures and stuff because i was at my uncles house when i wrote this.

RE: Woodcutting Guide V1 - Doyoy - 08-20-2013 10:49 PM

Bump**

RE: Woodcutting Guide V1 - Doyoy - 08-30-2013 11:23 PM

(08-30-2013 04:26 PM)yangyangab Wrote:  You know, to make certain all customer can email us anytime, were providing the best online service 24/7 here. So anytime, any place, should you have any risk or question or if you wish any Guild Wars 2 Gold, you possibly can come and buying Cheap GW2 Gold from and have it soon since you paid. Many thanks coming http://www.sellgw2.com/
PLURAL DELETE THIS OMG ADVERTISING!

RE: Woodcutting Guide V1 - Aaron - 09-03-2013 03:31 PM

3 posts in a row ^ and yes i know 1 got deleted

RE: Woodcutting Guide V1 - Doyoy - 09-03-2013 08:40 PM

(09-03-2013 03:31 PM)Aaron Wrote:  3 posts in a row ^ and yes i know 1 got deleted
yeah i know. it got deleted AFTER i wrote that. i just wanted plural to delete it. i don't care about the postcount anymore i'm top 5 so idc.

RE: Woodcutting Guide V1 - Paper - 09-04-2013 09:47 AM

(09-03-2013 08:40 PM)Doyoy Wrote:  yeah i know. it got deleted AFTER i wrote that. i just wanted plural to delete it. i don't care about the postcount anymore i'm top 5 so idc.
By leaving that quote there, that guy is still getting free advertising...

RE: Woodcutting Guide V1 - Doyoy - 09-05-2013 04:01 AM

(09-04-2013 09:47 AM)Paper Wrote:  
(09-03-2013 08:40 PM)Doyoy Wrote:  yeah i know. it got deleted AFTER i wrote that. i just wanted plural to delete it. i don't care about the postcount anymore i'm top 5 so idc.
By leaving that quote there, that guy is still getting free advertising...
whatever man, who wants to advertise on a small server anyways, jeeze. it's not even gonna work because only a handful of people are active on the fourms, and we know to ignor that kind of stuff Smile