Rune2006
Commands Guide! - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Guides & Tutorials (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Commands Guide! (/showthread.php?tid=1497)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Commands Guide! - Doyoy - 11-27-2013 02:04 PM

that's not fair Sad

RE: Commands Guide! - Aegeur - 12-09-2013 03:04 AM

Thanks for the guide, Doyoy!

RE: Commands Guide! - Doyoy - 12-09-2013 04:40 AM

np baby

RE: Commands Guide! - Fzsy - 01-10-2014 11:33 PM

All I knew was yell.. Dat ::home Big Grin

RE: Commands Guide! - Terraforming - 01-11-2014 12:09 AM

(08-24-2013 03:57 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  There is already one of this, all i did was put it together. The other one Adventurer made so yeah.. just putting this out there.
So this is a quick guide on how to use the commands.
So currently there are these commands
[::home] teleports you to lumbridge castle. Can be used unlimited times without waiting. Can not be used in the wilderness and or in combat.
[::players] shows the players on at that given moment.
[::yell ] You can yell a message to all the players. Can only be used 1 every 30 seconds.
[::hideYell] Hides yell so you don't have to see it.
[::combat] The command allows your to examine the percentage of you able to strike your opponent, and the percentage of your opponent hitting you, whilst in combat. Respectively, you may turn it off if you wish by activating the command again. ( Adventurer )
[::outfit] Allows you to change your outfit anywhere you are. ( Adventurer )
To add color to your text in ::yell
Colors only need 3 letters

Type ex.:

::Yell @blu@ derp

List of colors
@blu@
@whi@
@bla@
@mag@
@gre@
@cya@
@red@
( I already know this, but i'm gonna give credit to jenove)
@or1@ @or2@ and @or3@ ( Credit: Ajm573)
@str@ for striked text ( Niikolajj )

LOL? WAT?

I thought everyone how to use yell chat colors. I also posted everything related to the forums and etc...

RE: Commands Guide! - Rocky786 - 01-11-2014 12:58 AM

Some people are new to RSPS or just new to the 2006-era in general. They need a guide which pinpoints exactly which commands to use and what they do. In fact, I've had several people ask me how to use the ::yell system or the ::players, etc. This guide is to help them, it's better to have more information than less. Smile

RE: Commands Guide! - Terraforming - 01-11-2014 01:02 AM

(01-11-2014 12:58 AM)Rocky786 Wrote:  Some people are new to RSPS or just new to the 2006-era in general. They need a guide which pinpoints exactly which commands to use and what they do. In fact, I've had several people ask me how to use the ::yell system or the ::players, etc. This guide is to help them, it's better to have more information than less. Smile

Yes I know but him telling us some stranger gets the full credits he does not. I released a guide the first week when Rune2006 came out.

RE: Commands Guide! - Doyoy - 01-11-2014 02:58 AM

i haven't seen you're guide of this. If i had seen it i probably would not have made one. Please, don't start a fight or anything. I made a wc guide and korn made one after me, and his is in the index guide instead of mine. Should i rage? no, idc.

RE: Commands Guide! - Satiben - 01-11-2014 02:58 AM

(01-11-2014 01:02 AM)Terraforming Wrote:  
(01-11-2014 12:58 AM)Rocky786 Wrote:  Some people are new to RSPS or just new to the 2006-era in general. They need a guide which pinpoints exactly which commands to use and what they do. In fact, I've had several people ask me how to use the ::yell system or the ::players, etc. This guide is to help them, it's better to have more information than less. Smile

Yes I know but him telling us some stranger gets the full credits he does not. I released a guide the first week when Rune2006 came out.

The fact that you posted a guide on how to do something, does not mean somebody else can't do it. You're breathing right now, does that mean I am not allowed to breathe?

RE: Commands Guide! - Terraforming - 01-11-2014 09:42 AM

(01-11-2014 02:58 AM)Satiben Wrote:  
(01-11-2014 01:02 AM)Terraforming Wrote:  

The fact that you posted a guide on how to do something, does not mean somebody else can't do it. You're breathing right now, does that mean I am not allowed to breathe?

I am saying if you're going to give full credits to someone who didn't make the commands. There's more yell colors between.