Rune2006
apple sucks! go windows - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Computer Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: apple sucks! go windows (/showthread.php?tid=1521)

Pages: 1 2 3

apple sucks! go windows - galaxycore 2 - 08-24-2013 07:15 AM

windows is just so much better i don't see why anyone would like apple its just so slow

RE: apple sucks! go windows - Paper - 08-24-2013 12:28 PM

I agree.

RE: apple sucks! go windows - Plural - 08-24-2013 06:17 PM

Go with Linux*
And yes, I agree that apple computers are overpriced and really. I don't like their policies at all (You can only have Mac osx on an apple PC, you need to always go to an applied store to buy overpriced parts instead of buying the equivalent that costs 8 times less. Because if you do you void your warranty. Other than that the system is pretty stable if you give it enough resources. But what I probably like most is still Linux distros. They pretty much have all the functionality of any other system, but even more! Like better partitioning, and using terminal to install things is just awesome. I hated the windows 8 release. Although there were some nice new features, the design is just bad and metro really doesn't have q place especially in a desktop environment. I dislike the full screen apps as well, how you close them, the whole idea is just bad. It's like 2 different systems in 1 that don't work together properly. And let's not forget hats best about Linux. It is open source!

RE: apple sucks! go windows - Jenove - 08-24-2013 11:29 PM

MAC = Hassle free computer for the masses

Windows = Computers for the gamers and tinkerers

Linux = Serious Business (serious developers coders etc.)

RE: apple sucks! go windows - galaxycore 2 - 08-25-2013 03:38 AM

yea linux is a nice computer system its doesn't restrict you from doing anything really you could delete all the hard drive files and do whatever

RE: apple sucks! go windows - p u r e - 08-25-2013 08:41 AM

I think mac is still leading the way, in terms of general computing., also galaxy u mentioned mac being slow? I don't think macs are slow. I have a MacBook pro 1 year old, fast as ever.
windows is good for games, I use a windows mainly, and Linux I really have no experience so I cant really comment on its performance\what it is good for.

RE: apple sucks! go windows - Botting4day - 08-25-2013 10:12 PM

To say that "linux" is a nice system is such a stretch ...

I know of a bunch of different types of linux OS's that I think are pieces of shit, worse moreso than Mac's OS or any Windows OS.

Don't believe me? Check out all these deviations:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Linux_Distribution_Timeline.svg

RE: apple sucks! go windows - galaxycore 2 - 08-26-2013 01:25 AM

I was just never a fan of apple, they lock up allot of stuff that windows os.would let you do

RE: apple sucks! go windows - Showdown - 08-26-2013 01:33 AM

ubuntu is my favorite as it is superior

RE: apple sucks! go windows - Doyoy - 08-26-2013 08:53 AM

mac isn't good for gaming. atleast to what extent i could remember when i had a mac.