Rune2006
apple sucks! go windows - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Computer Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: apple sucks! go windows (/showthread.php?tid=1521)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: apple sucks! go windows - galaxycore 2 - 08-27-2013 06:51 AM

yea, the mac i tried compared to my computer was terribley slow, although pure your's might be a higher end one

RE: apple sucks! go windows - galaxycore 2 - 08-27-2013 03:01 PM

I was just never a fan of apple, they lock up allot of stuff that windows is.would let you do

RE: apple sucks! go windows - Doyoy - 08-28-2013 12:19 PM

(08-27-2013 03:01 PM)galaxycore 2 Wrote:  I was just never a fan of apple, they lock up allot of stuff that windows is.would let you do
that is true lol

RE: apple sucks! go windows - Dr Crabgrass - 09-02-2013 05:10 AM

MAC is just like Windows, except its a lot more closed source, not very 'tinker-friendly' and it has compatibility issues. (Plus I really don't like that 'dash' thing at the bottom, the amount of visual noise is just ugly...not sure if thats the right terminology, but I prefer the way Windows and Ubuntu packages their icons)

I use Ubuntu(Linux modified) when I'm doing serious programming, and/or researching how to program.

Windows 7(7 in particular, 8 doesn't look very appealing at all) is really good for general tinkering and gaming.

RE: apple sucks! go windows - Ajm573 - 09-05-2013 11:52 PM

(08-24-2013 11:29 PM)Jenove Wrote:  MAC = Hassle free computer for the masses

Windows = Computers for the gamers and tinkerers

Linux = Serious Business (serious developers coders etc.)

Mac = Linux

RE: apple sucks! go windows - p u r e - 09-06-2013 04:32 PM

wel yeh u could say mine is at the top end haha I had a 1 year old one, recently upgraded to the latest 15 inch retina display, (got a free upgrade cos of a fault with my 1 year old 1)

http://www.apple.com/au/macbook-pro/

thats it^

RE: apple sucks! go windows - Fiery - 10-18-2013 12:33 AM

Windows > Mac

RE: apple sucks! go windows - ItzKell - 10-19-2013 09:14 AM

Well, I've used Macs for pretty much my entire life, so I have no say in which is better...but I really like how Apple computers look compared to Windows. But yeah, you guys go ahead and duke it out.

RE: apple sucks! go windows - mordred - 11-03-2013 04:08 PM

go windows!

RE: apple sucks! go windows - Rocky786 - 12-15-2013 09:14 AM

Yeah, the Apple ToS is kinda annoying. But hey, that doesn't stop some of us. Try making a Hackintosh (Mac OS on PC hardware). Way more bang for the buck and an educational experience all the way. What more could you ask for? To get started, check out the TonyMacx86 website. TonyMac has everything, from guides on how to make the Hackintosh, to lists of hardware that are Mac compatible (you can't use any old PC part(s) and try to install OS X on it, it won't work). They even have the "recommended builds", a list of parts that they've personally tested to ensure are working with links to Amazon and Newegg to purchase them.

Link: tonymacx86.com

Also, check out Bob Roche's channel. He does guides on everything Hackintosh related. From checking for kernel panics, tweaks, etc.

Link: youtube.com/user/cpukid00