Rune2006
Attention please. - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Attention please. (/showthread.php?tid=1531)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Attention please. - Doyoy - 08-25-2013 01:26 AM

Okay. you pieces of sunshine listen up.
NONE OF YOU ARE BARELY EVIL SO WHY DONT WE MAKE A FUN BBQ PARTY.

I can buy the meat. That's why i am here. I don't want to be the one that buys drinks, that's not my aim. Just because i bought a drink i get reported for RULE BREAKING???? are you serious. now i know why driman left this community. goddamnit laux is just trying to buy meat. Andrew made a topic on it and all laux did was buy another one. AND I SAID SORRY I WONT BUY IT AGAIN! but still, he has to buy. I don't see plural having a problem with it. even if he did, he just gives me warning. OK? so i don't see what's your problem laux. as i recall when you first came to the server you started buying drinks instead. so stfu please.
This is the real story.
I do buy rather cheap meat . that is true. and i only bought about 3 old pieces of meat and then someone has to report me. If plural doesnt want it to get bought by me, then all he has to do is BUY IT HIMSELF. holy, you guys just want someone to blame don't you?
if you want i will be the next drink buyer.
i will.
mark my words.
Edit* also no one reports Jenove and he's been here for like 1 week and a half and he has 150 drinks in his house. Just point it out.
Also, considering how long i've had my meat the smell is nothing.
EDIT** might as well put this in.
it's laux, who like to "buy meat to piss people off"
[Image: 5re.png]
[Image: qhco.jpg]

RE: Attention please. - Paper - 08-25-2013 05:54 AM

Just pointing this put, you revived more than 3 topics. I can start making a list right now if you want me to. And Laux has been here for 2 months...

RE: Attention please. - Swaq - 08-25-2013 06:07 AM

Tbh, Plural does give you alot of (warnings) to many for the community to even count i do believe a good ban from fourms for a couple of days would be nice. Just saying Smile

RE: Attention please. - Doyoy - 08-25-2013 08:42 AM

(08-25-2013 06:07 AM)Swaq Wrote:  Tbh, Plural does give you alot of (warnings) to many for the community to even count i do believe a good ban from fourms for a couple of days would be nice. Just saying Smile

how did he give me too many?? that makes no sense what the heck
he gave me what i deserved. he gave me a 50% warning level. i just don't get why laux is going ape over it.
i was here more than laux
i was here when the server first started.

RE: Attention please. - Botting4day - 08-25-2013 11:48 AM

Most of you do not have proper forum etiquette and make obscene posts & threads.

Be reasonable.

RE: Attention please. - Paper - 08-25-2013 12:18 PM

(08-25-2013 08:42 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  i was here more than laux
i was here when the server first started.
How does that even make a difference?

RE: Attention please. - Kornslipkn - 08-26-2013 03:49 AM

(08-25-2013 11:48 AM)Botting4days Wrote:  Most of you do not have proper forum etiquette and make obscene posts & threads.

Be reasonable.

Exactly, I have a lot of posts but none of them are shit-posts, think before you post, guys.

RE: Attention please. - Micah - 08-26-2013 03:52 AM

Doyoy, it's not the fact that the forums aren't used by everyone. It's the fact that if a new player joins and sees spam post on every section, that doesn't look very good. It could possibly put off people from playing.

RE: Attention please. - Showdown - 08-26-2013 07:02 AM

It's like you two are comparing dick sizes but both of you are too scared to do it.

RE: Attention please. - Doyoy - 08-26-2013 08:55 AM

(08-26-2013 03:52 AM)Micah Wrote:  Doyoy, it's not the fact that the forums aren't used by everyone. It's the fact that if a new player joins and sees spam post on every section, that doesn't look very good. It could possibly put off people from playing.
That makes no sense brother.
why would someone not join the game because i'm top monthly poster.
it may look bad on the fourm mod to let me comment on everything, but it wont stop somone who actually wants to play the game. they play the game, not the fourms.
i think 80% of the people don't even care about the fourms.
i do admit if it was someone who spends every minute on the fourms, then they probably wouldn't join if everyone was spamming.
that's about it.