Rune2006
Smoking People - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Smoking People (/showthread.php?tid=1636)

Pages: 1 2

Smoking People - Plural - 09-08-2013 03:56 PM

Yesterday I have in a room where people where smoking for 2 hours. I have had extreme pains in my throat, belly aches, headaches and I can't properly breathe since. I wonder how do you people put up with this kind of stuff? And also a question for the people that smoke here, I just wonder why to be honest. From what I have seen in my family it has killed an enormous amount of people. I just wonder how you started with it and what your motivation is to keep doing it(besides addiction)

RE: Smoking People - dsun - 09-09-2013 03:18 AM

I first started smoking mainly due to curiousity. I found out that it calms me down, which is something I really need in my life.
I then realized I couldn't live without it, I was addicted.
I won't ever stop smoking because the addiction is just too much for me. Not worth quitting.
I wouldn't recommend smoking if you cherish your life.

RE: Smoking People - Kaito - 09-10-2013 10:56 AM

I used to be an avid smoker, not only tobacco but also other substances.

I have quit due to the reason that I feel much better when I don't smoke.

I am able to perform better throughout the day and I don't feel the need to always want to grab a cigarette.

I have also learnt to tolerate the smoke that I once hated...

All in all, it's just a matter of getting used to it.

RE: Smoking People - Paper - 09-10-2013 11:02 AM

I've never smoked and I don't ever plan on attempting it in my life. I'm fine with people smoking, so long as they don't do it around me. I can't be the only one who thinks it's disrespectful to damage the health of everyone nearby for one's own enjoyment....

RE: Smoking People - Doyoy - 09-11-2013 05:36 AM

well, tbh i don't smoke even though what i write on the fourms might indicate that i smoke but i assure you it's just a joke and i'm not trying to lie to look cool.
Uhh weed is what 70% of my school smokes, and because it makes you feel good and relaxed (what they tell me) and they describe exactly how it is, and that's how i know everything about it. I think people first smoke out of curiosity, then they don't want to back down because of their friends, then they start enoying it like yolo whatever #life'seasygoing then slowly they start to depend on it. My uncle has been smoking for like 30 years. he tried to stop like 60 times lol. never worked.

RE: Smoking People - Jenove - 09-11-2013 12:41 PM

I get the same reaction from the smoke as you do. I hate it and i feel sick enough from other peoples smoke.

RE: Smoking People - shizzle - 09-15-2013 08:37 PM

smoking makes me feel good thats all i can say

RE: Smoking People - Doyoy - 09-16-2013 04:25 AM

(09-15-2013 08:37 PM)shizzle Wrote:  smoking makes me feel good thats all i can say
we all can guess from your signature LOOL

RE: Smoking People - lesathomas - 07-18-2017 08:15 PM

Why people smoke? May they addict about or they have stress or may by other reason. Cigarette smoking breaks your veins and harm human body and the main health risks are lung cancer and heart disease and stroke.

RE: Smoking People - Ajm573 - 07-24-2017 10:09 PM

OH FOR FUCK SAKE WHY ARE YOU BUMPING A THREAD THATS 4 YEARS OLD!?