Rune2006
My observations. - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: My observations. (/showthread.php?tid=1645)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

My observations. - Kaito - 09-10-2013 10:39 AM

Greetings, players of Rune2006.

This is Kaito and I want to tell you about something that I've decided.

I shall stay on this server, and whenever I get on in-game I shall be writing my views on interesting things I notice.

I have a motive for all of this. A goal that no-one knows about.

I shall let everyone observe the road to my goal.

I will update this thread whenever I get online in-game.

You shall see Rune2006 through my eyes.

Please discuss on this thread as much as possible, I'd like it to be a very active thread on this server.

This is copied directly from the document I'm writing on.

In time my motive will start to unfold...

-rune2006-

DAY 1:

-Met a level 61 player named Plural in lumbridge, he was AFK throughout the whole time.

-Met a person named ERU, I guess he likes death note too since he saw the reference in my name.

-Turns out this Plural person is the main owner.

-Players dickride him throughout the whole time I was logged in.

-Rune2006 has a 15 year old main owner from what I've heard so far

-Plural does not talk according to Undo Move

-Plural is ''a legend afker and a badass coder'', more dickriding...

-Noticed that a tree wasn't coded in... starting to suspect that plural isn't that good of a coder as he is made out to be by other players...

RE: My observations. - Eru - 09-10-2013 10:55 AM

I'm interested in what your goal is.

RE: My observations. - C 9 - 09-10-2013 10:56 AM

Wtf did I just waste 10 minutes reading...?

RE: My observations. - Kaito - 09-10-2013 10:57 AM

(09-10-2013 10:55 AM)Eru Wrote:  I'm interested in what your goal is.

I guarantee that you won't find it out.

(09-10-2013 10:56 AM)C 9 Wrote:  Wtf did I just waste 10 minutes reading...?

I'd say it's because you're used to shitposting and reading other dumb threads that your level of intelligence has dumbed down to the point of not understanding more sophisticated threads, which led you to write a reply searching for an argument.

Is it attention you are seeking?

RE: My observations. - Paper - 09-10-2013 11:06 AM

Well... It's a little much to assume that he isn't a good coder because many things don't work. For the things that do work, there aren't any major errors, so that's a plus. But I do think that Plural is without a doubt, the laziest owner ever. Which is why there isn't much working... >_>

RE: My observations. - Kaito - 09-10-2013 11:11 AM

(09-10-2013 11:06 AM)Paper Wrote:  Well... It's a little much to assume that he isn't a good coder because many things don't work. For the things that do work, there aren't any major errors, so that's a plus. But I do think that Plural is without a doubt, the laziest owner ever. Which is why thete isn't much working... >_>

Hmm... if you read I only said that I'm starting to suspect it, I didn't assume anything, I haven't been here long enough.

This is why I suspect him of being a bad owner/bad coder.

1: He constantly ignores people. If he is AFK then he should log off, not leave others talking to a wall with no response.

2: Many things that have a simple fix are missing.

3: The views of the players about Plural aren't the same...
I have deducted that maybe he changes his character around people...
I don't know this as a fact, but it's probable.
Which means that he isn't a good owner because a good owner is the same around everyone.

The fact that you said that he's a lazy owner, and others say he's a great owner only deepens my suspicions.

RE: My observations. - Eru - 09-10-2013 11:12 AM

(09-10-2013 10:57 AM)Kaito Wrote:  I guarantee that you won't find it out.

Very suspicious. I will find a way to expose your goal without fail.

RE: My observations. - Kaito - 09-10-2013 11:13 AM

(09-10-2013 11:12 AM)Eru Wrote:  
(09-10-2013 10:57 AM)Kaito Wrote:  I guarantee that you won't find it out.

Very suspicious. I will find a way to expose your goal without fail.

Good luck... You will need it.

RE: My observations. - Paper - 09-10-2013 11:44 AM

(09-10-2013 11:11 AM)Kaito Wrote:  Hmm... if you read I only said that I'm starting to suspect it, I didn't assume anything, I haven't been here long enough.

1: He constantly ignores people. If he is AFK then he should log off, not leave others talking to a wall with no response.

Which means that he isn't a good owner because a good owner is the same around everyone.

The fact that you said that he's a lazy owner, and others say he's a great owner only deepens my suspicions.

1. I agree with you.

2. Yeah that's why I think he's lazy. I've been part of this community for.. A little more than a year now. Even on the old server before Rune2006, there weren't much updates happening at all...

3. It may be because people are too afraid to say what they truly think of the owner, because he has the power to do something (although I strongly believe he won't do anything). I don't suck up to anbody though, so everything I say about anybody anywhere is how I truly envision them.

RE: My observations. - Kaito - 09-10-2013 11:47 AM

(09-10-2013 11:44 AM)Paper Wrote:  
(09-10-2013 11:11 AM)Kaito Wrote:  Hmm... if you read I only said that I'm starting to suspect it, I didn't assume anything, I haven't been here long enough.

1. I agree with you.

2. Yeah that's why I think he's lazy. I've been part of this community for.. A little more than a year now. Even on the old server before Rune2006, there weren't much updates happening at all...

3. It may be because people are too afraid to say what they truly think of the owner, because he has the power to do something (although I strongly believe he won't do anything). I don't suck up to anbody though, so everything I say about anybody anywhere is how I truly envision them.

I like you...

I'll stick around for a while and see what I find out about Plural.