Rune2006
My observations. - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: My observations. (/showthread.php?tid=1645)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: My observations. - Paper - 09-10-2013 11:58 AM

Very well. I estimate that you'll eventually come to the same conclusion that I have.

RE: My observations. - use rubbers - 09-10-2013 12:03 PM

So was this thread made just to criticize the players who want to talk to the owner and the community as a whole.

or was it made to track your progress through the game, because it looks like you made this thread to crticize. If that's the case, please grow up.

RE: My observations. - Kaito - 09-10-2013 12:13 PM

(09-10-2013 12:03 PM)use rubbers Wrote:  So was this thread made just to criticize the players who want to talk to the owner and the community as a whole.

or was it made to track your progress through the game, because it looks like you made this thread to crticize. If that's the case, please grow up.

No, you are deducing things without having read much.

This is what happened on my first day.

I will both be keeping track on my progress and on the community as a whole.

I have done my fair share of growing up, so I'll pass on that.

RE: My observations. - use rubbers - 09-10-2013 12:20 PM

(09-10-2013 12:13 PM)Kaito Wrote:  
(09-10-2013 12:03 PM)use rubbers Wrote:  So was this thread made just to criticize the players who want to talk to the owner and the community as a whole.

well try keeping track of your own progress, rather than observing "dick riders" and a "shitty owner". You are coming off as a douche.

RE: My observations. - Kaito - 09-10-2013 12:25 PM

(09-10-2013 12:20 PM)use rubbers Wrote:  
(09-10-2013 12:13 PM)Kaito Wrote:  

well try keeping track of your own progress, rather than observing "dick riders" and a "shitty owner". You are coming off as a douche.

Did I imply that I wasn't a ''douche''?, maybe I am.

I can post whatever I please, don't try to control me.

If I do something wrong then I will get banned for it, it's my responsibility and you have nothing to do with it.

I am just an individual that likes to over-analyse things.

Hope there's nothing wrong with that.

Have a good day.

RE: My observations. - Eru - 09-10-2013 12:42 PM

(09-10-2013 12:20 PM)use rubbers Wrote:  well try keeping track of your own progress, rather than observing "dick riders" and a "shitty owner". You are coming off as a douche.

He is simply observing, that is all. Douche or not, doesn't matter shit to me.
That aside... I wonder what his goal and motive could be.

RE: My observations. - ForumQueen - 09-10-2013 03:24 PM

cliffnotes

RE: My observations. - use rubbers - 09-11-2013 11:33 AM

(09-10-2013 03:24 PM)ForumQueen Wrote:  cliffnotes

embarrassing that he made 2 forum accounts..... eru and kaito are the same people...

apparently he loves anime to... Haaaaa gaiiiiii

RE: My observations. - Paper - 09-11-2013 12:02 PM

(09-11-2013 11:33 AM)use rubbers Wrote:  embarrassing that he made 2 forum accounts..... eru and kaito are the same people...
How do you know that? Besides the join date and similar signature style/format, is there any other evidence that they're the same person?

RE: My observations. - use rubbers - 09-11-2013 01:05 PM

(09-11-2013 12:02 PM)Paper Wrote:  
(09-11-2013 11:33 AM)use rubbers Wrote:  embarrassing that he made 2 forum accounts..... eru and kaito are the same people...
How do you know that? Besides the join date and similar signature style/format, is there any other evidence that they're the same person?

Same join date, nearly the same avatar and signature, both have stupid quotes under there signatures.

they always agree with one another, they are never logged in at the same time.

both have names that reflect an anime tv show. Not difficult to see...