Rune2006
My observations. - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: My observations. (/showthread.php?tid=1645)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: My observations. - Paper - 09-12-2013 07:13 AM

(09-11-2013 05:21 PM)Plural Wrote:  I am in no way lazy. I've been doing this for 2 years and a half or so now (other servers), you simply have to combine it with life. Simply keeping this up already is a challenge even when I'm not doing any updates due to ddos attacks and unexpected problems.
I do wonder why you even set up a RuneScape private server if you have that much going on in your life...

But I do sincerely respect you for making this free.

(09-12-2013 04:44 AM)Kaito Wrote:  Yes, it's true we have the same join date, quotes and signature...

The avatar is only from the same Anime.

The only one that can find out who I am is Plural, because my plan had a huge flaw in it... one that none of you will ever notice.

Maybe you're right, maybe we are the same person, maybe we are...

It doesn't really matter since you will never find out.
....Uh... After reading your response to all of this I am now 99% convinced that you are also Eru. This is basically admitting to it. If not, then I believe you and Eru are related or have been close to each other before you joined the server. I'm certain you did not 'meet' Eru on your first day of Rune2006.

Would this huge flaw in your plan be forgetting to use a VPN or proxy when logging into your other account?

RE: My observations. - Kaito - 09-12-2013 08:06 AM

(09-12-2013 07:13 AM)Paper Wrote:  
(09-11-2013 05:21 PM)Plural Wrote:  I am in no way lazy. I've been doing this for 2 years and a half or so now (other servers), you simply have to combine it with life. Simply keeping this up already is a challenge even when I'm not doing any updates due to ddos attacks and unexpected problems.
I do wonder why you even set up a RuneScape private server if you have that much going on in your life...

But I do sincerely respect you for making this free.

(09-12-2013 04:44 AM)Kaito Wrote:  Yes, it's true we have the same join date, quotes and signature...

The avatar is only from the same Anime.

The only one that can find out who I am is Plural, because my plan had a huge flaw in it... one that none of you will ever notice.

Maybe you're right, maybe we are the same person, maybe we are...

It doesn't really matter since you will never find out.
....Uh... After reading your response to all of this I am now 99% convinced that you are also Eru. This is basically admitting to it. If not, then I believe you and Eru are related or have been close to each other before you joined the server. I'm certain you did not 'meet' Eru on your first day of Rune2006.

Would this huge flaw in your plan be forgetting to use a VPN or proxy when logging into your other account?

Thank you for helping me complete my first test.

It unfolded exactly as I planned it to.

You didn't take into account that I might have been bluffing all along.

I now know that even the smartest person here was easy to fool...

The only thing that I can currently confess is that Eru and I are, in fact, not the same person.

Your theory managed to notice that we had known each other previously... That was the only correct assumption, but then again...how will that help you with your research on me if you have no other leads?

Do try and make this a little fun...

Your move.

RE: My observations. - Paper - 09-12-2013 08:45 AM

There's no move to make. But you got me, I should have been more aware that somebody like you wouldn't make it that obvious. Eru is probably somebody you met from another server or some other place on the internet.

I appreciate your comment though.

RE: My observations. - Kaito - 09-12-2013 09:34 AM

(09-12-2013 08:45 AM)Paper Wrote:  There's no move to make. But you got me, I should have been more aware that somebody like you wouldn't make it that obvious. Eru is probably somebody you met from another server or some other place on the internet.

I appreciate your comment though.

Shame...

Since Paper has nothing left to say, does anyone want to try?

This could be fun, do consider...

RE: My observations. - Paper - 09-12-2013 09:40 AM

There's nothing to say, I don't think many people care about 'researching' you. I have some questions, but I doubt I'll receive any real answers.

RE: My observations. - Kaito - 09-12-2013 09:51 AM

(09-12-2013 09:40 AM)Paper Wrote:  There's nothing to say, I don't think many people care about 'researching' you. I have some questions, but I doubt I'll receive any real answers.

I'm sure someone here would enjoy a cat and mouse chase...

In my opinion, games where you use your head are the best...

RE: My observations. - Paper - 09-12-2013 10:52 AM

Alright then...
I might as well have some fun with this. I'll start by searching for leads.

If you aren't lying, then I believe you and Eru are closely connected.

Eru's and your posts follow a similar usually follow a similar pattern. Many of Eru's replies to your posts are made within 10 minutes of your posts, and vice versa. Although I doubt this means anything since it's not consistent enough... The fact that you both press the enter key after a sentence is noteworthy as well.

I don't have much to go on, but I'll take a guess. I think you've had your 'goal' before you even made a forum account here. If you and Eru aren't the same person, then I suspect that Eru already knows your mysterious goal. I think you made Eru say he was interested in the goal or planned it out together and agreed upon him posting that. If he doesn't know about your goal, then I think he knows more than we do or has a fairly good idea of what it might be since he's known you longer than anyone else on Rune2006. Or there is no goal and you just told us that there is to stimulate us? (By 'us' I mean the players of Rune2006)

Wanna give me a hint? How many devices in your current residence can browse the internet? And do you use these forums when you're at work/school?

RE: My observations. - Kaito - 09-12-2013 10:58 AM

(09-12-2013 10:52 AM)Paper Wrote:  Alright then...
I might as well have some fun with this. I'll start by searching for leads.

If you aren't lying, then I believe you and Eru are closely connected.

Eru's and your posts follow a similar usually follow a similar pattern. Many of Eru's replies to your posts are made within 10 minutes of your posts, and vice versa. Although I doubt this means anything since it's not consistent enough... The fact that you both press the enter key after a sentence is noteworthy as well.

I don't have much to go on, but I'll take a guess. I think you've had your 'goal' before you even made a forum account here. If you and Eru aren't the same person, then I suspect that Eru already knows your mysterious goal. I think you made Eru say he was interested in the goal or planned it out together and agreed upon him posting that. If he doesn't know about your goal, then I think he knows more than we do or has a fairly good idea of what it might be since he's known you longer than anyone else on Rune2006. Or there is no goal and you just told us that there is to stimulate us? (By 'us' I mean the players of Rune2006)

Wanna give me a hint? How many devices in your current residence can browse the internet? And do you use these forums when you're at work/school?

Quite a good deduction... Pretty close, I'll give you that.

Eru does in fact NOT know my goal, but yes, we are both closely connected.

Alright, I will answer these two questions.

1) 3
2) No, I do not.

RE: My observations. - Paper - 09-12-2013 11:10 AM

Damn... If those answers are the truth then my 10-minute post lead means absolutely nothing...

I'll wait for day 2 of your observations to get some more leads.

How long have you known Eru? (If you do happen to answer, I doubt it'll be honest, but. Might as well ask directly since I've got nothing to lose)

RE: My observations. - Kaito - 09-12-2013 11:15 AM

(09-12-2013 11:10 AM)Paper Wrote:  Damn... If those answers are the truth then my 10-minute post lead means absolutely nothing...

I'll wait for day 2 of your observations to get some more leads.

How long have you known Eru? (If you do happen to answer, I doubt it'll be honest, but. Might as well ask directly since I've got nothing to lose)

Alright, expect one this weekend.

I have known him for a little over a month.

I will also tell you something... No matter how long I've known a person for, I will never reveal my true intentions or the full story behind anything I do... That is my number 2 rule.