Rune2006
Obama's Impeachment @ Tim Hortons? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: World News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Obama's Impeachment @ Tim Hortons? (/showthread.php?tid=1715)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Obama's Impeachment @ Tim Hortons? - Doyoy - 10-15-2013 10:55 AM

(10-15-2013 10:54 AM)Paper Wrote:  
(10-13-2013 04:18 PM)Aaron Wrote:  [quote='mordred' pid='12959' dateline='1381515269']
yes, apparently hitler ordered the murder of countless jews in the supposed 'holocaust'...

"apparently" "supposed holocaust" what the fuck? are you trying to deny the holocaust or in some way say Hitler did good for his country? Germany is still paying off war debts they still pay survives thousands of $ a month. Hitler did not help Germany AT ALL
Although I agree with your post, the last part got me thinking a bit. Hitler actually did do some good for Germany, but not for the right reasons obviously. Because of Hitler, Germany was brought out of it's depression from The Great War. He also brought newer advancements and technology to the country as in roads and railways. Communications also improved.
i see you're backing up hitler.
what's wrong with this world.
jk lol

RE: Obama's Impeachment @ Tim Hortons? - Paper - 10-15-2013 11:01 AM

^Just to clarify, I'm not Nazi nor do I support the atrocities the Nazis inflicted upon the millions of people who died.

I do without a doubt believe that Hitler was evil at heart. I was simply pointing out that Hitler did bring a small amount of positive effects to Germany.

RE: Obama's Impeachment @ Tim Hortons? - Doyoy - 10-15-2013 11:02 AM

well yah but he did it in a evil way.

RE: Obama's Impeachment @ Tim Hortons? - Paper - 10-15-2013 11:08 AM

Mhm. I made sure to include that in my post.
(10-15-2013 10:54 AM)Paper Wrote:  Hitler actually did do some good for Germany, but not for the right reasons obviously.

RE: Obama's Impeachment @ Tim Hortons? - Aaron - 10-15-2013 06:25 PM

hitler may have helped for the majority of germany in helping them come out of depression but it was at the cost of jewish shops communist groups ect. You didnt have to pay rent if your owner was jewish or communist you were aloud to break into jewish shops on certain days. On these days millions of $ would have been stolen and this was all before WW2 has started

RE: Obama's Impeachment @ Tim Hortons? - Babits - 10-19-2013 05:47 AM

(10-15-2013 04:02 AM)Cobes26 Wrote:  I like their double doubles. I sometimes buy the vanilla dip doughnut because I like the colorful sprinkles.

Wonderful choice sir! I happen to love the Boston Cream donuts with a nice warm cup of black coffee, it really warms me up.

RE: Obama's Impeachment @ Tim Hortons? - nigga - 11-04-2013 05:03 PM

THESE WHITE EGGS NEED TO LEAVE MA BROCCOLI ALONE! OTHERWISE IMA SLAP A PANCAKE! *SLAPS*