Rune2006
Angry and.. Bored? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Angry and.. Bored? (/showthread.php?tid=1747)

Pages: 1 2

Angry and.. Bored? - Paper - 09-27-2013 10:48 AM

I'm obviously not expecting any real or serious advice from this forum. But it passes the time to write this so what the hell, may as well do it.

I'm to the point where I just don't know what to do at all. Outside of a computer or TV screen, my life feels like... Nothing! This entire world is BORING. I'm a 15 year old highschool student, so I have limitations on everything. Everyday is the same shit over and over again. I feel like my life is on an endless loop. It's everywhere, I can't escape boredom! It's driving me insane. I wake up, go to school, do a lot of boring work, and see many unentertaining people. On the weekends I'm forced to spend time with my extremely boring (and fucking annoying) family. The ONLY time I ever feel alive is when I'm playing games. To me, the world, the universe, and everything in it IS the internet. The internet is absolutely everything, because it's the only thing that isn't boring to me.

Usually, I only rush through my school work so that I can get to my computer since I'm not allowed to use it otherwise. Today, my mom decided to get angry that I don't care about my work. And her master-plan, her ace in the hole, her trump card is to limiting me even more by saying that I can't use it until I get better marks/grades. She seems to think that games ruin my life. I think they complete it. I'm perfectly capable of getting good marks/grades... IF IT WASN'T SO BORING. I pretty much can hardly ever use my computer anymore. What's the point of even being alive if everything is boring? But wait, I can't die either because that might be even more boring! I hate everything, I hate everyone, and I especially hate boredom.

...I just want to play my games...
I'm so angry that my hand is bleeding from how hard I'm clenching it.

Well then, that was a good waste of a few minutes, however to no avail I'm still bored.

RE: Angry and.. Bored? - Kornslipkn - 09-27-2013 12:41 PM

I know exactly how you feel...

I used to be the same as you but then I found skateboarding... To be honest I could say that skateboarding saved my life in a way, if it wasn't for skating where would I be now? Probably on hard drugs and/or suffering from some mental illness.

My point is that you have to find the thing that completes your life, and makes you look forward to the day you go out.

Maye get a girlfriend, a job, find a new hobby, who knows? There are endless things to do on this world, you just have to find the right one for you!

RE: Angry and.. Bored? - Showdown - 09-27-2013 07:13 PM

Get in an extra-curricular activity like a Sport, Band, or Poptime.

RE: Angry and.. Bored? - Eru - 09-27-2013 07:16 PM

I understand. I understand too well. Unfortunately, I'm unable to give you good advice.
Until you can find the piece to complete your life, I will be suffering with you. You're not alone.
Godspeed.

RE: Angry and.. Bored? - Paper - 09-28-2013 03:32 AM

(09-27-2013 12:41 PM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  My point is that you have to find the thing that completes your life, and makes you look forward to the day you go out.

Maye get a girlfriend, a job, find a new hobby, who knows? There are endless things to do on this world, you just have to find the right one for you!
I've been trying to do this for 3 years, the problem is I feel like I'm searching for something that just doesn't exist.

Maybe when I'm 18 I'll be able to further expand my search since I'll have more permissions.
(09-27-2013 07:13 PM)Showdown Wrote:  Get in an extra-curricular activity like a Sport, Band, or Poptime.
Tried that already with many different activities. I simply can't stand being around the people. That or the activity is once again, too dull to spark my interests.

RE: Angry and.. Bored? - Showdown - 09-30-2013 09:23 AM

It's most likely your negative attitude towards them then.

RE: Angry and.. Bored? - galaxycore 2 - 09-30-2013 11:49 AM

I was the same till I got a house with a home gym, every time I have free time I go down there with a laptop and work out as I skill in game

RE: Angry and.. Bored? - Paper - 09-30-2013 12:51 PM

(09-30-2013 09:23 AM)Showdown Wrote:  It's most likely your negative attitude towards them then.
That's probably accurate. No matter what I do, I don't have a positive outlook on these sorts of things.

RE: Angry and.. Bored? - Doyoy - 10-01-2013 04:19 AM

You need a purpose in life.
Many people use religon to statisfy it.
Or like korn suggest. girlfriend Big Grin

RE: Angry and.. Bored? - Paper - 10-02-2013 03:55 AM

(10-01-2013 04:19 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  You need a purpose in life.
Many people use religon to statisfy it.
I can't bring myself to believe in any religion. To me, seeing is believing.

(10-01-2013 04:19 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  Or like korn suggest. girlfriend Big Grin
Due to past experiences, I'm not doing that again aha.