Rune2006
Angry and.. Bored? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Angry and.. Bored? (/showthread.php?tid=1747)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Angry and.. Bored? - Doyoy - 10-02-2013 07:20 AM

oh lol you can't stop, the more you try you're bound to find something. do you have any hobbies? i think you mentioned only gaming. so i have an idea. Become something to do with the gaming industry! you could become a game developer and work for jagex. it seems something for to do for me. working in jagex HQ while all along you botted you account to max. ha Smile though that's just me idk bout you

RE: Angry and.. Bored? - Paper - 10-02-2013 07:47 AM

(10-02-2013 07:20 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  oh lol you can't stop, the more you try you're bound to find something. do you have any hobbies? i think you mentioned only gaming. so i have an idea. Become something to do with the gaming industry! you could become a game developer and work for jagex. it seems something for to do for me. working in jagex HQ while all along you botted you account to max. ha Smile though that's just me idk bout you
Yes, I'm slowly but surely learning how to develop games and such. As for working for JaGeX... I'll take a pass on that. What I hope to do is make a Private Server of my own in the next few years. I never attempted botting though. =P

RE: Angry and.. Bored? - Doyoy - 10-02-2013 07:52 AM

well, i guess. I find it kinda exciting to work at the jagex HQ having to be a mod is pretty fun! and you get to chill with people and develop the real game. But if it's the private server that excitings you, then sure! that works too!