Rune2006
Woodcutting Guide V2 - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Guides & Tutorials (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Woodcutting Guide V2 (/showthread.php?tid=1757)

Woodcutting Guide V2 - Kornslipkn - 09-29-2013 10:21 PM

Woodcutting Guide V2

Introduction

Woodcutting is wonderful.
We need woodcutting in our server since it's new is new.
There are many uses for wood such as firemaking, fletching or just straight out profit.

Levels 1 to 15

When you first begin you start with nothing.
You can head over to Bob's axe shop in Lumbridge and buy a bronze axe for 1 gp.
[Image: GKivDOY.png]

If you don't have the money then just make your way to cows and near there is a chicken coop. Go in and then pick the bronze axe off the log.
[Image: mm5w.png]

There we go, a free axe.

So now head towards the Lumbridge general store and start chopping regular trees there.

[Image: i1px.png]

Bank your logs at the banker in Lumbridge Castle and repeat until level 15.

Buy a new axe whenever you can since they actually help a lot during your quest to 99.

Levels 15 to 30

This part is pretty straightforward and doesn't take that long.

Head over to Draynor and start cutting the Oaks there, there is a bank 10 steps away so bank your logs, repeat until you reach level 30.

[Image: dcgc.png]

Levels 30 to 45

Still in Draynor village, head over to the willows by the river and cut willows and bank when necessary.
The bank is very close so you don't have to worry about distance.

[Image: nuItnXF.png]

After you cut willows until 45 woodcutting, sell all your willows for cheap. I'm pretty sure you will make at least 100k off that, maybe even more.

Buy a new axe and head to Seers Village.

Levels 45 to 60

Once in Seers Village's bank, chop the Maples there until 60 or 65, this is also straightforward since the bank is just under the trees.

[Image: giwy.png]

You have now reached 60 woodcutting, a big milestone in the skill of woodcutting, from now on the money only keeps flowing in.

Levels 60 to 90

You will be chopping yews until level 90, this is going to be a long path, but it will pay off in the future.

Keep at it and you'll have 90 woodcutting in less than 3 months.

The best yew spots are in Seers Village, Edgeville and Catherby.

[Image: 8hsi.png]

After countless headaches and hours of boredom, you will have reached 90 woodcutting.

You aren't even halfway there, but don't let this discourage you.

Levels 90 to 99

If you want to make money then head to the magic trees near Seers Village and chop those until level 99, they sell for around 1k each but they are quite slow compared to yews, but the trees are shiny and you have unicorns near you so that's a plus.

[Image: pxoe7rP.png]

If you want to get 99 woodcutting as soon as possible then chop yews or go back to willows.

90-99 will definitely be the hardest part of your journey to 99, but if you can reach the end, then you will feel proud and you will be one of the first 99's on this server.

[Image: 7rjy.png]

I wish you all good luck and I hope this guide helps you during your journey to 99.

[Image: apxfZyR.png]

Credits:

Doyoy for writing the original woodcutting guide.
Kornslipkn for formatting it and taking screenshots.
Dsun for following me while taking the screenshots.
The rest of the community for motivating me to re-write Doyoy's guide.

RE: Woodcutting Guide V2 - Paper - 09-29-2013 10:27 PM

I'm guessing this is still incomplete? =O

RE: Woodcutting Guide V2 - Kornslipkn - 09-29-2013 10:36 PM

(09-29-2013 10:27 PM)Paper Wrote:  I'm guessing this is still incomplete? =O

Yeah I'm writing it in sections in case my computer shuts down unexpectedly Tongue

RE: Woodcutting Guide V2 - Doyoy - 09-30-2013 05:07 AM

man i hate you. you totally butchered my v1 guide. i also insulted plural like twice and you deleted it. F*** you.
Big Grin

RE: Woodcutting Guide V2 - Kornslipkn - 10-01-2013 02:13 PM

(09-30-2013 05:07 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  man i hate you. you totally butchered my v1 guide. i also insulted plural like twice and you deleted it. F*** you.
Big Grin

Don't want the guide to get deleted, that's why I removed the insults, haha.

RE: Woodcutting Guide V2 - Doyoy - 10-02-2013 07:14 AM

well, my guide didn't get deleted :O so why should yours? and obviously plural knows were joking! but yeah i guess it's not worth it to write all that and then get it deleted in the end. i feel you man.

RE: Woodcutting Guide V2 - Vexare - 10-17-2013 04:13 AM

Hmm nice. Thought I was gonna know all this already. Guess not!