Rune2006
Jenove becoming admin - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Jenove becoming admin (/showthread.php?tid=1848)

Pages: 1 2 3

Jenove becoming admin - cojack - 10-09-2013 01:56 PM

I have had some really interesting chats with Jenove, and they have been very enjoyable to listen to.

Plural, this is not in any way meant to be against you.

Alright, so most of the community knows that Plural has been having meetings with Jenove about the potential administrator role Jenove might have on the server.

Jenove is a very good candidate. Why? He knows what the community wants, and what things need to be fixed. We all like new content but we hate with a passion the content already in, that are extremely buggy. The little things like shops not fully coded, global drops (brass key) all need to be done. I think Jenove can be the man for the job. He has very good awareness of things needing improvement.

Also Jenove can fix the drop tables and all the little annoying things that coders get annoyed of to code.

Plural you can work on new content, whilst Jenove can fix the existing content and gradually the server will be bug free. Big Grin

Please, Plural he is the best man for the job, and all the community agrees.

Supporters

-Cojack
-Adventurer
-Doyoy
-Galaxycore 2

RE: Jenove becoming admin - Showdown - 10-09-2013 03:22 PM

Ew.

RE: Jenove becoming admin - Henning B - 10-09-2013 05:12 PM

The server will never be bug free, and i agree with showdown.

RE: Jenove becoming admin - Kornslipkn - 10-10-2013 02:59 AM

To be honest I'm ok with a coder/helper but I don't think we need an admin, the server is fine just the way it is.

But yeah, coder is alright!

Edit: A serious coder wouldn't have time to be an administrator, either you code or either you moderate the players.

RE: Jenove becoming admin - Plural - 10-10-2013 03:00 AM

^

RE: Jenove becoming admin - Paper - 10-10-2013 03:22 AM

Not that I have a problem with him being administrator, but the more staff we get the more risks we take. Keep that in mind. Less staff= Good

RE: Jenove becoming admin - cojack - 10-10-2013 07:43 PM

What i meant was developer. Tongue sorry for the inconvenience

RE: Jenove becoming admin - Adventurer - 10-15-2013 01:07 AM

I would rather most enjoy another developer upon the Rune2006 team, it will show more time put into the game and more features, such as quests, mini-games, and if possibly so, Agility; coded in a much shorter time and could extend the activity into the game.

RE: Jenove becoming admin - Doyoy - 10-15-2013 08:25 AM

woah hold your horses. Developer yes, admin no. If driman can become developer, i say anyone can. 100% with the developer part. And yes we need jenove. but keep in mind that EVERY GOD DAMN STAFF WE PICK ENDS UP BEING INACTIVE GODDAMN IT.
Hal
rich
botting4days
who else?
driman
dj tim
who else?
i forget i think theres one more.
oh yeah
traveller or adventurer? i forget which one is mod
and who else?
oh yes micah.
but he came back
yolo.

RE: Jenove becoming admin - galaxycore 2 - 10-15-2013 09:16 AM

You can only be one.. but the more staff the better tbh if there is 10 mods on the entire game chances are one mods will always be one for help or support. I think he should be a coder but if he doesn't want to then he should be admin