Rune2006
Jenove becoming admin - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Jenove becoming admin (/showthread.php?tid=1848)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Jenove becoming admin - Paper - 10-15-2013 10:07 AM

(10-15-2013 08:25 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  EVERY GOD DAMN STAFF WE PICK ENDS UP BEING INACTIVE GODDAMN IT.
Hal
rich
botting4days
who else?
driman
dj tim
who else?
i forget i think theres one more.
oh yeah
traveller or adventurer? i forget which one is mod
and who else?
oh yes micah.
but he came back
yolo.
There isn't anything that can be done about that. What's the problem with them being inactive anyways? Demote and find a new one (or don't find one at all). Simple as that. Server doesn't need any staff anyways.
(10-15-2013 09:16 AM)galaxycore 2 Wrote:  You can only be one.. but the more staff the better tbh if there is 10 mods on the entire game chances are one mods will always be one for help or support. I think he should be a coder but if he doesn't want to then he should be admin
I think the opposite, the more staff there is the more risk is being taken. If we have that many mods, all it takes is ONE of them to drastically screw up the server. I already think we're trusting too many people with the position...

Oh and also,
You don't need to have a crown next to your name to help people.

RE: Jenove becoming admin - galaxycore 2 - 10-15-2013 10:20 AM

You don't need to have a crown next to your name to help people.
[/quote]
Totally agree with you!

RE: Jenove becoming admin - Doyoy - 10-15-2013 10:49 AM

LOL. that's what im saying. they don't even get demote and don't do squat. they should demote and pick new people who are actually on the server. whats the point of 10 mods when only 1 of them are there to help you.

RE: Jenove becoming admin - Kornslipkn - 10-15-2013 12:13 PM

This argument is going nowhere.

We have enough staff as it is, and a trusted one, too.

I've known these guys forever and I know for sure none of them will screw up.

The server is getting bigger, that I admit, but we have 1 or 2 staff members ready to help at nearly any given time, if one staff member is busy (such as myself) then there's 3 more to help, and when I'm finally able to come in-game (today), they can take a break.

I hope I cleared things up for you, and I hope you will all stop arguing on this mindless subject. Tongue

RE: Jenove becoming admin - Doyoy - 10-15-2013 12:18 PM

nope korn. look at the list of people, and you'll know. it's only you and dsun. and micah who just came back. the other ones have the titles and they don't do anything. the only reason im saying this is because they want jenove admin and i brought it up that anyone who gets postion of staff will stop playing. and i gave a list of people. look at it. i know you and dsun will forever try to help people and we respect that, but not everyone is like you two.

RE: Jenove becoming admin - Micah - 10-15-2013 12:19 PM

(10-15-2013 12:18 PM)Doyoy Wrote:  nope korn. look at the list of people, and you'll know. it's only you and dsun. and micah who just came back. the other ones have the titles and they don't do anything.

Traveller is active everyday.

RE: Jenove becoming admin - Doyoy - 10-15-2013 12:21 PM

i don't care man i'm just saying so many people got postion and left, that's why i'm againts jenove being admin. calm down it doesn't matter. the orignal matter was if jenove is going to become admin or not.

RE: Jenove becoming admin - cojack - 10-15-2013 12:40 PM

(10-15-2013 12:13 PM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  This argument is going nowhere.

We have enough staff as it is, and a trusted one, too.

I've known these guys forever and I know for sure none of them will screw up.

The server is getting bigger, that I admit, but we have 1 or 2 staff members ready to help at nearly any given time, if one staff member is busy (such as myself) then there's 3 more to help, and when I'm finally able to come in-game (today), they can take a break.

I hope I cleared things up for you, and I hope you will all stop arguing on this mindless subject. Tongue

We're talking about developers not mods in general. Tongue

RE: Jenove becoming admin - Paper - 10-15-2013 12:59 PM

Alright this has now gone in a circle. I'm kinda tired of arguing about this subject. I won't be checking this topic anymore. =/

RE: Jenove becoming admin - Plural - 10-15-2013 10:41 PM

Closing this...