Rune2006
Tradable Holiday Items - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Tradable Holiday Items (/showthread.php?tid=1860)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Tradable Holiday Items - Jenove - 10-15-2013 01:36 AM

(10-15-2013 12:05 AM)Opel Wrote:  I prefer Scythes to be released Tongue

RE: Tradable Holiday Items - use rubbers - 10-15-2013 06:22 AM

Untradeable rares would be cooler. Skeleton costume, jack o mask etc.

RE: Tradable Holiday Items - The Doctor - 10-17-2013 02:32 PM

I'd love for masks to come out. Has plural said whether they will be tradable?

RE: Tradable Holiday Items - Fiery - 10-18-2013 12:28 AM

I don't see any reason to have them not released. Besides, H'ween mask are cool-looking Smile

RE: Tradable Holiday Items - Travellerr - 10-19-2013 01:32 AM

(10-11-2013 05:46 AM)Heretic Wrote:  Your logic is flawed. It doesn't matter if there are a large amount of masks if they are all being held by a small number of players. If the server ever gets considerably more popular, anyone who has masks will become absurdly rich for reasons that they barely put any effort into. The economy would begin to focus around holiday items, and players would buy less resources and goods in favor of saving up for holiday items. Therefore, it would significantly damage the economy.

The only thing that having a large number of masks would do is lower their price in the short run. Thus, I voted no. If they were untradable though, they would be fine.

I totally agree here!
I voted no, what if 50 players online would get them.. I see the server becomming bigger bigger and withing a few month i bet we hit 100+ players.
People will grind money to buy these rares.
I dont like them at all. If untradeable yes, otherwise no.
So a scythe or something then with the holiday.. Or a pumpkin, much better and wont harm the eco at all.

RE: Tradable Holiday Items - shizzle - 10-19-2013 01:47 AM

i would probably buy as many as i can then drop a shitload making them more rare then up the price.

BAM ECONOMIC SCIENCE BITCH!!!

RE: Tradable Holiday Items - uuu - 10-23-2013 06:22 PM

Support and make them tradable.This will make other players join as they don't want to miss out.
They should also be released in larger amounts to keep the price down, therefore players who join later will be able to afford them easely.

Also this is a motivation for people to join the server since from the point the event is over they will be discontinued and they will gradually rise in price, it will be a reward for having joined this game early. Plus this game won't have 100k players+ so that big of an advantage rares will never become.
At later holidays there will be more different tradeble rares, which will keep the price of previous rares more balanced. Also even while many years back in runescape people realised those items were discontinued it took several years for them to rise in price.

After all, we are trying to create a replica of runescape in 2006 and we don't want one with missing content or custom features.