Rune2006
I have returned.. The Terminator. - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: I have returned.. The Terminator. (/showthread.php?tid=1865)

I have returned.. The Terminator. - Terminator - 10-11-2013 07:41 AM

Hey everyone!

My name is Terminator, or more formally Michael. I am the average 16 year old boy from Michigan of the US of A Smile and I have been playing runescape for 10 years since I was six years old!

I have watched RuneScape evolve over the years, and I have played countless RuneScape remakes including:

- RS2-Remake (Dewi)
- 2006Scape (Bliszful)
- 06Prime (Sparc Mac)
- Project RS06 (Luciferzwing)
- RS-Remake (Flautist)

I am glad to have found another! Also, I just paid 20$ for two accounts on the RS07 servers on the RuneScape website but I am not very fond of that game anymore- I want a game that I can play when I have time because I have work, and school and a social life Smile

Anyways- I am not really sure what I will be on this game yet.. I think I may start out as either a 1 defense pure or a skiller and then go from there. I will post a poll- starting out as a skiller, and staying level three and I will see what people would reccomend!

I want to make many friends!

- Terminator

P.S.- I will be making a thread with my goals and achievements when I get a little more settled into my account!

RE: I have returned.. The Terminator. - Henning B - 10-11-2013 07:43 AM

GTFO Michael.

RE: I have returned.. The Terminator. - mordred - 10-11-2013 07:44 AM

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

RE: I have returned.. The Terminator. - Paper - 10-11-2013 07:58 AM

LuciferzWing.... I swear that name sounds extremely familiar. Pretty sure I've seen you on PRS06.

RE: I have returned.. The Terminator. - dsun - 10-11-2013 08:34 AM

Screw you, Flautist. You still owe me 25M.