Rune2006
[HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: [HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib (/showthread.php?tid=1901)

Pages: 1 2 3

[HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib - Jenove - 10-15-2013 02:05 PM

Alright so as some of you might know I maintain a list of all the bugs that I or other encounter on the server. Now I the list is overwhelmingly long and not something that could be achieved over a cup of tea.

So lets put together a list of hotfixes, or minor things that we need fixed right now that are a general thorn in our sides. I will start it off and we and I will add to it as the list goes on.

BEFORE YOU SPAM: Quests, Agility, and mingames are a NO-NO. These take a lot more time and are are not a hotfix but new content.

~Discuss, is this a good idea bad idea, or whats your pet peeve that should be updated.

Quote:- Rest of Global item spawns (brass key etc.)
- Fixed Boss Loot Tables
- Trading sticks removed from drop tables
- Shops in Caniffs, Mortyana, Legends Guild, Heroes Guild, and Burthrope added
- Boat to barrows added
- Crystal chest
- Barrows Loot table updated
- Clue Scrolls Removed from skeletons
- Added defense potions
- Flower patches giving proper yields
- Combination Runes working properly
- Necklace of binding enchantment
- Missing stats on (g) (t) and other treasure trail armors
- Missing prayer bonus on power amulet
- Missing armor bonuses (or improper)
- Rockshell/ daggnoth hide armor crafter NPC
- Snakeskin (add to loot table for snakes
- Tradeable Obsidian Items

Please discuss about or suggest more as I probably forgot something. Goonight Community Smile

RE: [HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib - Fiery - 10-16-2013 11:42 PM

-Add boat from ardougne to brimhaven
-add ectophial for quick access to port phasmatys/barrows/canafis
-Add rogues den with Martin thwaits shop, and banker
- Add ogres at Training camp right beside Grand Tree entrance
-Add chest at Ardy which where you get a loot of 1 nature rune and 3 coins for every time you successfully loot, also add all other chests for thieving
-diamond ring is missing when attempting to make it
-Add legend cape shop and hero guild shop
-Add pest control area with all shops, not minigame, for people to buy items.
-Add shantay pass and magic carpet transportation
-Add cart
-ADD bank at Burgh de Rott(This is must needed)
-Option where The wise old man will organize your bank

RE: [HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib - p u r e - 10-16-2013 11:47 PM

zammarok wines and blue drag scale spawns Smile - with these in game, poisen in game, also- range pots give no bonuses

RE: [HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib - Henning B - 10-16-2013 11:53 PM

Everyone serms not to notice that farming is session based for some Odd reason.

RE: [HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib - Jenove - 10-17-2013 12:13 AM

(10-16-2013 11:47 PM)p u r e Wrote:  zammarok wines and blue drag scale spawns Smile - with these in game, poisen in game, also- range pots give no bonuses

Sweet Ill add it

RE: [HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib - Travellerr - 10-17-2013 01:24 AM

-Make ahrims 70 defence.
-Verac needs prayer bonus as it should be, it doesn't give it at all.
-Have you made sure that the (g) zamorak, saradomin and guthix rune armour need 40 defence now?

Try adding monsters and npc's in the P2P area.
Such as : -Moss giants north of ardougne.
-Ogres, closely located at Castle Wars.
-General store at Ardougne, Shilo village
-Bandits at the bandit camp in the desert.
-Ice giants, Ice warrior and Skeletal Wyvern in the cave with
blurite south of Rimmington and Port Sarim.
-Add the npc selling the ancient staff south east of
the bandits.

-What about that we would be able to go to ISAFDAR. ( The gate to enter Arandar south of Tree Gnome Stronghold does open but we can't walk past it )
-With the Halberd shop added at the Elf Camp/Tyras Camp. ( not sure which one it was )

-Shop with God books, that would be at the Lighthouse north of Barbarian Agility training area.

-Make Chaeldar and Vannaka give higher amount of monsters, Chaeldar almost never gives higher then 80 each time and Vannaka doesn't always give high amount.

( not sure if it's all new content or not )-If possible make us able to get to Keldagrim, would be a awesome place to hang and do stuff.

For now this is it, i'll try to think of new stuff and edit this post.

Add monkfish fishing and cooking.
The fishing colony is added in the game so why not fix it?
It would be very fun to fish there and very nostalgic for alot of players.
I'm not quite sure but, i think it needs a banker at the place and the monkfish need to be fixed so they can be cooked.

The general store.
The general store is full alot.. I think that the timer for items dissapearing needs to be changed to alot faster.

Fix steel studs, that way there can be studded chaps and body made by crafting.
Also fix the smithing exp, for example: Iron sword gives 25 exp and iron platebody gives 87.5 exp each when it should be 125 exp.
I know you get the point now.

Edit 1 : More monsters to be added.
Edit 2 : Monkfish.
Edit 3 : Ancient staff.
Edit 4 : General store.
Edit 5 : Smithing.

RE: [HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib - Pellikan - 10-18-2013 06:19 AM

Mage Bank and Magic guild rune shops for higher level runes like law + nature rune.

Wizard hat not giving magic bonus.
Adamant med helmet 1gp in barbarian village shop.
Gnome stronghold door out to the world not working.
Dark knight fortress warriors in wilderness having lv 33 instead of 6-9.

RE: [HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib - Jenove - 10-18-2013 06:31 AM

(10-18-2013 06:19 AM)Pellikan Wrote:  Mage Bank and Magic guild rune shops for higher level runes like law + nature rune.

Wizard hat not giving magic bonus.
Adamant med helmet 1gp in barbarian village shop.
Gnome stronghold door out to the world not working.
Dark knight fortress warriors in wilderness having lv 33 instead of 6-9.

Thanks for posting Ill work my harderst to get everything in.

RE: [HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib - galaxycore 2 - 10-18-2013 09:57 AM

-kaliphite queen entrance
-fix its "morph" issue
-and more clue npc's!
-::home in lvl 20 wildy or less ( unless it will be taken away)
-al kahrid desert gate shop for a ticket to pass
-fix random door issues were a door randomly appears
-add legends guild shop
-fix dragons so they breath dat fire hot stuff
-and dharok in barrows so he hits

RE: [HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib - mordred - 10-18-2013 12:26 PM

add the gnome ball coach to, that made me mad, frakin ruined a clue scroll...