Rune2006
JPatchnotes #1 [Reserved for date] - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Updates (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: JPatchnotes #1 [Reserved for date] (/showthread.php?tid=1943)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: JPatchnotes #1 [Reserved for date] - Unlucky - 12-01-2013 09:18 PM

Still can't wear my full sara. x'c

RE: JPatchnotes #1 [Reserved for date] - garrett - 12-02-2013 11:54 AM

Doyoy, you're never in-game, you don't know what's actually changed haha

RE: JPatchnotes #1 [Reserved for date] - Doyoy - 12-02-2013 12:58 PM

(12-01-2013 07:17 PM)p u r e Wrote:  
(12-01-2013 01:49 PM)Doyoy Wrote:  he basically said nothing has been updated.

nope, what he means is like, changes in armours\stats requirements have been implemented , but anything to do with added npcs\drop tables have not.
Fix up bro, you need to learn english. If you read closely he basically said that nothing was updated. No need to oppose me all the time.

RE: JPatchnotes #1 [Reserved for date] - p u r e - 12-02-2013 04:07 PM

(12-02-2013 12:58 PM)Doyoy Wrote:  

nope, what he means is like, changes in armours\stats requirements have been implemented , but anything to do with added npcs\drop tables have not.
Fix up bro, you need to learn english. If you read closely he basically said that nothing was updated. No need to oppose me all the time.

well if you were INGAME... you would realise i'm actually right. "you need to learn English?" what did I say that was bad grammer? "wat"? "is like"? if you can't work out what i'm talking about, pretty sure the other 99% understand what I mean.

p.s he has added stuff. armour requirement changes, LIKE I SAID IN MY FIRST POST.

"The non data part was updated. The data part was not because the data is messed up." - Plural, he clearly says the non-data part was updated.

only reason your acting like you know something doyoy is because jenove said there not coded, but actually, they are.

RE: JPatchnotes #1 [Reserved for date] - Jenove - 12-03-2013 12:22 AM

(12-02-2013 04:07 PM)p u r e Wrote:  

well if you were INGAME... you would realise i'm actually right. "you need to learn English?" what did I say that was bad grammer? "wat"? "is like"? if you can't work out what i'm talking about, pretty sure the other 99% understand what I mean.

p.s he has added stuff. armour requirement changes, LIKE I SAID IN MY FIRST POST.

"The non data part was updated. The data part was not because the data is messed up." - Plural, he clearly says the non-data part was updated.

only reason your acting like you know something doyoy is because jenove said there not coded, but actually, they are.

Ah so in that case he only partially implemented the non-data part. Since equipping armor is a non-data component.

RE: JPatchnotes #1 [Reserved for date] - p u r e - 12-03-2013 06:09 AM

(12-03-2013 12:22 AM)Jenove Wrote:  

Ah so in that case he only partially implemented the non-data part. Since equipping armor is a non-data component.

yeah... what I meant by my first post on the topic lol, ah and I didn't realise there were other non-data compentents that were in the update

RE: JPatchnotes #1 [Reserved for date] - Unlucky - 12-04-2013 12:04 AM

Doydoy, I'm pretty sure it isn't anywhere in the rules that you need to have perfect grammar and perfect punctuation when posting. Plus unless you are retarded or don't understand English very well, then maybe you won't understand what his point is. I don't like pure all that much, but to me, you just made yourself more unlikable than him.

Back to the update related posts we should be talking about instead of grammar, if he updated the non-data part which is equipping armor, how come I still can't wear saradomin?

RE: JPatchnotes #1 [Reserved for date] - Doyoy - 12-04-2013 04:45 AM

(12-04-2013 12:04 AM)Unlucky Wrote:  
(12-01-2013 07:17 PM)p u r e Wrote:  nope, what he means is like, changes in armours\stats requirements have been implemented , but anything to do with added npcs\drop tables have not.

Doydoy, I'm pretty sure it isn't anywhere in the rules that you need to have perfect grammar and perfect punctuation when posting. Plus unless you are retarded or don't understand English very well, then maybe you won't understand what his point is. I don't like pure all that much, but to me, you just made yourself more unlikable than him.

Back to the update related posts we should be talking about instead of grammar, if he updated the non-data part which is equipping armor, how come I still can't wear saradomin?
my name, sir is doyoy, not doydoy. please learn to read.

RE: JPatchnotes #1 [Reserved for date] - Unlucky - 12-04-2013 05:57 AM

(12-04-2013 04:45 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  
(12-02-2013 12:58 PM)Doyoy Wrote:  Fix up bro, you need to learn english. If you read closely he basically said that nothing was updated. No need to oppose me all the time.

Your name is 'sir is doyoy'? Lol alright, I will call you sir is doyoy from now on instead of my funny little remake of your name. Plox lern 2 us teh [0/\/\ /\/\45 pr0prely.
Since you want me to learn you for english to badly much. Here this is done. "My name sir, is Doyoy, not Doydoy." OR "My name, sir, is Doyoy, not Doydoy." In the first you see it said as one, then break for 'is Doyoy' whereas in the second it would have emphasis added on the 'sir', for getting your point across for a more dramatic result. =)

Please add the non-data to equip the Saradomin armor, thanks Plural.

RE: JPatchnotes #1 [Reserved for date] - p u r e - 12-04-2013 05:35 PM

(12-04-2013 04:45 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  
(12-02-2013 12:58 PM)Doyoy Wrote:  Fix up bro, you need to learn english. If you read closely he basically said that nothing was updated. No need to oppose me all the time.

LMFAO AND YOU TRY GIVE ME SHIT FOR GRAMMER? bahahahahahhaha , i'm sorry , Sir is doyoy, ill make sure I fix MY grammer next time in my posts.
P.S: unlucky I couldn't be bothered\knew how to double quote, nor did I want to make two posts, about the sara armour, the reason why it didn't change with the update is , before what just had that update, sara was not wearable at any level (needed to be actually coded, not just levels changed), that's why stuff liek guthix (which was\is wearable changed, ahrims, addy g\t, dhides etc, if you don't understand what im talking about, I can try make my point clearer in PM.

P.P.S: hope you can manage my grammer, didn't really care, was half drunk while writing this