Rune2006
Daily Giveaways! - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Daily Giveaways! (/showthread.php?tid=1981)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Daily Giveaways! - Doyoy - 10-28-2013 05:27 AM

all theese people who are in but they don't donate anything. tsk tsk tsk

RE: Daily Giveaways! - t2idis - 10-28-2013 05:47 AM

t2idis enters =D

RE: Daily Giveaways! - zerk0ff - 10-28-2013 05:52 AM

I want to enter Big Grin

RE: Daily Giveaways! - cmenezes - 10-28-2013 06:00 AM

id like to enter the lottery!

RE: Daily Giveaways! - Jho - 10-28-2013 07:11 AM

I have a few suggestions for you to consider. Maybe they are good or bad ideas.

Require winners to be online and respond within a set amount of time to claim prize. Perhaps there should be restrictions on how many times each person can win. (I don't know if people would seriously make alts to get around that...lol).

...and perhaps use a different number generator. If nothing else, you could always draw numbers out of a hat, haha.

Thanks for bringing the community together a little, Dsun. Smile

RE: Daily Giveaways! - dsun - 10-28-2013 07:24 AM

(10-28-2013 07:11 AM)Jho Wrote:  I have a few suggestions for you to consider. Maybe they are good or bad ideas.

Require winners to be online and respond within a set amount of time to claim prize. Perhaps there should be restrictions on how many times each person can win. (I don't know if people would seriously make alts to get around that...lol).

...and perhaps use a different number generator. If nothing else, you could always draw numbers out of a hat, haha.

Thanks for bringing the community together a little, Dsun. Smile

The problem is that the majority of the people are offline. This would make me have to spam numbers until someone online wins. This would bore everyone, myself included. Instead of lottery being the main event, I'm going to change the main event to another one. Quiz, maybe? The lottery is just a little bonus.

I don't know if the generator I was using was messed up, or just some strange luck. I won't use it anymore, though. I will make my own one.

Thanks for participating and for the suggestions!

RE: Daily Giveaways! - Diotoxin - 10-28-2013 07:35 AM

(10-28-2013 07:11 AM)Jho Wrote:  Require winners to be online and respond within a set amount of time to claim prize.

No. I personally couldn't care less about in-game items, but apparently I won right before I got on today. I was disqualified, because I had irl problems that I had to deal with first. It pisses me off how the people who would actually care if they had won could be disqualified for not being present during an event so small.

But people definitely shouldn't be able to win more then once during one giveaway.

RE: Daily Giveaways! - dsun - 10-28-2013 07:42 AM

(10-28-2013 07:35 AM)Diotoxin Wrote:  
(10-28-2013 07:11 AM)Jho Wrote:  Require winners to be online and respond within a set amount of time to claim prize.

No. I personally couldn't care less about in-game items, but apparently I won right before I got on today. I was disqualified, because I had irl problems that I had to deal with first. It pisses me off how the people who would actually care if they had won could be disqualified for not being present during an event so small.

But people definitely shouldn't be able to win more then once during one giveaway.

During the lottery, everyone who were selected as winners were offline. This disappointed everyone, so I changed it. I won't do it again, though. Too troublesome.

RE: Daily Giveaways! - Jho - 10-28-2013 11:42 AM

(10-28-2013 07:42 AM)dsun Wrote:  
(10-28-2013 07:35 AM)Diotoxin Wrote:  

During the lottery, everyone who were selected as winners were offline. This disappointed everyone, so I changed it. I won't do it again, though. Too troublesome.

I think the quiz as the main event would be fun.

RE: Daily Giveaways! - dsun - 10-28-2013 05:05 PM

Tenerensis and Pellikan, Packed Punch and Pewdiepie, Chrissy, Chrisseh and Nolan12107 are suspected to be users with more than one account. They have been removed from the lottery. Entering the lottery with more than one account is not allowed.

If I'm incorrect, please prove it.

Some lottery numbers have been changed. Please re-check your number.