Rune2006
help, i can't plat :( - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: help, i can't plat :( (/showthread.php?tid=1990)

Pages: 1 2

help, i can't plat :( - fat wrecked - 10-28-2013 03:05 AM

I really want to play this server but I just can't. First of all no matter what I do I can't seem to update my Java so in the past I've always used dl clients on private servers. Obviously at the minute the dl client isn't working so I'll just have to w8 for it (any time estimate would be great). But before it went down, when I tried to click to download it the site was blocked. This is because my 2nd hand computer has somethings blocked... irk why. They are blocked because either the word "rune" or "runescape" was in the URL to download this server. So when the dl client starts working again please can someone post a new dl client with a diffferent URL below that doesn't contain any words that r likely to be blocked. Thanks can't w8 to get my 1st skillcape on the skillet I'm gonna make. Hope u fix the dl client soonand keep up the good work Smile

RE: help, i can't plat :( - dsun - 10-28-2013 03:08 AM

Do you want me to assist you via Teamviewer? No guarantees though

RE: help, i can't plat :( - fat wrecked - 10-28-2013 03:33 AM

Um I don't know whether that would work because my computers so bad. But dl clients have worked for me on a lot of other servers. Could you just create a client similar to them withiout "rune2006" or "runescape" in the URL. Thanks for helping tho

RE: help, i can't plat :( - dsun - 10-28-2013 03:36 AM

try this http://www.mediafire.com/download/byj454jw7kj8i90/Rune2006.jar

apparently it has 178 downloads, wtf o.O

RE: help, i can't plat :( - fat wrecked - 10-28-2013 03:50 AM

Thanks I'm away from home ATM and on my phone. I'll try theurl when I get home. Also why does the URL have a "..." in the middle of it?

RE: help, i can't plat :( - dsun - 10-28-2013 04:02 AM

it's too long, that's why it shortened itself

RE: help, i can't plat :( - fat wrecked - 10-28-2013 04:27 AM

i just tried on my home computer and it doesn't work. I think this is because it has "rune2006" in the URL. Is there any links you can give me that don't have things such as "runescape" or "rune" in the url?

RE: help, i can't plat :( - Micah - 10-28-2013 04:29 AM

http://www.speedyshare.com/H5wFK/client.jar

RE: help, i can't plat :( - fat wrecked - 10-28-2013 04:32 AM

thanks but thats also blocked. idk know why. could u set up a download for windows? They ussually work for me. PLease keep trying because i really want to try this server

RE: help, i can't plat :( - Micah - 10-28-2013 04:35 AM

(10-28-2013 04:32 AM)fat wrecked Wrote:  thanks but thats also blocked. idk know why. could u set up a download for windows? They ussually work for me. PLease keep trying because i really want to try this server

It is a windows download.

If everything is being blocked, connect to a proxy and download it then.

Otherwise you shouldn't be playing Runescape because by the sound of it, that's a school computer.