Rune2006
Potential Rollback? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Potential Rollback? (/showthread.php?tid=1996)

Potential Rollback? - Jho - 10-28-2013 06:01 AM

Hello! I was playing yesterday (10/26) in the late afternoon. I'd say it was after 5 P.M. (CST). I got disconnected from the server and repeatedly got the 'trouble connecting to server' whenever I tried to log back in. I knew there was an update coming up, so I assumed that was it.

I logged back in today and must be experiencing a rollback! Everyone I added is off my friends list. The money I made is gone. The wine I sold to the general store is back in my bank account. The reward I got from the clue scroll I found is gone. I lost over 10 attack levels. Basically, EVERYTHING I did after a certain point last night before being disconnected is completely reversed like none of that happened. One other person has told me they've also experienced a similar rollback. I hope it's very rare!

I had no idea this could happen! I just wanted to bring this problem to the attention of the coders who might be able to prevent this from happening in the future. It's also a fun tidbit that can be shared among players to scare people. That 99 you grinded all night over...could be gone tomorrow morning. :o

I play more for fun than xp, but I know xp is where some people get the most satisfaction in R2006. I would hope this strange rollback never happens again to anyone and is fixed before it really does upset someone. I love you, R2006. <3

RE: Potential Rollback? - p u r e - 10-28-2013 06:40 AM

I rolled back aswell Confused
p.s: I only read the title.

RE: Potential Rollback? - Diotoxin - 10-28-2013 03:32 PM

I didn't get rolled back but I got off right after the first dc.