Rune2006
here comes the BOOM - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Quitting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: here comes the BOOM (/showthread.php?tid=2045)

here comes the BOOM - shizzle - 11-03-2013 08:36 AM

well not really just me saying goodbye,

so yeah im leaving for a long ass time.

after being around you guys for 3 years its time for me to face real world problems, i finally found a job thatll take 10 hours of my day.

it took me awhile to realize been thinking about this for about 6 months already ive had long ass talks with Andrew (Fruit) about this and yeah we both realized internet doesnt last you forever the real world is gonna hit you in the face someday and i think that day is today for me.

i havent been completly honest to you guys ( korn and dsun ), me leaving xat and not being online as much as i was hasnt had anything to do with my mental health. i was just making sure me leaving completly wouldnt hit as hard as it would.

so yeah the best moments in my life so far i shared with you guys ups and downs, ill never forget the skype calls where i almost ended up pissing myself due to korn thinking a glory shud be charged in any fountain.

a little something for plural:
plural, ive been playing your servers for the past 3 years we both know ur a lazy bastard but seriously dude theres so many people who want to help you make the server you always wanted and all it takes are 5 minutes of your time to do some updates you really need to get your shit together man if you dont have time then dont host a server.

i guess its time to say goodbye but before i leave i would to thank some people who made these 3 years the funniest yet

Andrew - you were probably my first best friend i had on the internet i still miss you <3 ill pop open a Heineken for you bro, Cheers

kornslipkn aka jahoo amaralie or jwow - you are one of the funniest guys ive ever met seriously.

dsun - mi amiga fucking funny as hell showed me the ways of the anime <3

micah - fuck ur alaskan ass i love you <3

-clancy
-haseeb
-richard -gone but not forgotten
-diotoxin
-i yown i
-dj tim

probably forgot a shitload of people but my memory sucks ass.

if you ever wanna know whats up just leave me a pm on the forums ill prob check like once a week or something.

love you guys <3

RE: here comes the BOOM - Micah - 11-03-2013 08:45 AM

I'll miss you so much man, had a great summer with you guys. I guess things had to end eventually.... Fuck.. fml

edit: dont forget i'm coming to visit you dutch foker job or not <3

RE: here comes the BOOM - Yogosun - 11-03-2013 08:46 AM

Congratz on the job Tongue Other than that, we don't want you to leave us... D:

RE: here comes the BOOM - dsun - 11-03-2013 08:49 AM

I'm really sad to read this. I really don't want you to leave, man. You're great to hang out with. But unfortunately, everything has its endings. It was really, really nice knowing you! I wish you the best.

It's going to be depressing without you. Good bye.

I'll never forget you.

RE: here comes the BOOM - Kornslipkn - 11-03-2013 10:00 AM

This sucks man, you were 1 of the 2 bestfriends I had on the internet.

Summer 2013 with you was the best<3

I just have one little request for you... Remember that comic we cried about?

Don't read it for a long time...

In 1 year when you're successful at real life I want you to turn your PC on and read it... Pls do it, ok? :,(

I hope that the next time I see you I will have found a way to prove to you that glories can be recharged in fountains and that knives do in fact fix USB ports...

I love you man it sucks you have to leave, I'll never ever ever forget you and I hope you never ever ever forget the "Wonder 3" Korn, Dsun and Shizz

Break urself fool Sad <3

RE: here comes the BOOM - Diotoxin - 11-03-2013 09:24 PM

It's a shame we didn't get to know each other better.

but i still love you

RE: here comes the BOOM - p u r e - 11-04-2013 04:21 AM

I knew this would come, very sad :'( , only really got close to you in the last few months, and early in times of rs-rm .gunna be sad to see you go... I just hope you achieved a great goal.... did u achieve 99 lummy be4 u quit? , you wont be forgotten, i will always try keep in contact through Skype\PM\whatever means necessary!
some day we should Skype.. get an account again man!! (or if you have one PM me your name!!)

RE: here comes the BOOM - Doyoy - 11-28-2013 05:08 PM

Sorry to hear this man, i haven't been on and i come back and i see this.

It actually kind of makes me sad. Well, just remember this: you won't be gone for long. All of us have made a quitting thread one time or another and here we are playing with plural again (god bless his lazy ass)

I know 100% that i will see you on in the future, but for now my friend good bye.