Rune2006
Plural you have stuffed up this time - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Plural you have stuffed up this time (/showthread.php?tid=2051)

Pages: 1 2 3

Plural you have stuffed up this time - cojack - 11-03-2013 11:17 PM

You have screwed up this time. Dsun has quit a moderator very loyal to you.

Let me tell you something

You promote Dj Tim, he is inactive you demote him
You promote Botting4days, he is very inactive and shit tbh
Jenove is providing you shit loads of codes, yet you don't promote

What sense does that make? Logic seriously.

Take time to actually read the quitting section. If you can't run a server then please close it don't let it going half hearted, you're making many people suffer in terms of boredom.

Tbh I'm out until you can get a server up, let's be honest now, close it or commit to it.

RE: Plural you have stuffed up this time - t2idis - 11-03-2013 11:23 PM

Damn, don't close it. I have to do 85 slayer tho Big Grin

RE: Plural you have stuffed up this time - cojack - 11-03-2013 11:24 PM

(11-03-2013 11:23 PM)t2idis Wrote:  Damn, don't close it. I have to do 85 slayer tho Big Grin

If you the only player online with no more updates, then alrighty. Tongue

RE: Plural you have stuffed up this time - Kornslipkn - 11-04-2013 05:10 AM

Dsun quit because he felt it was time to move on...

With updates or not he would have left either way.

And as much as I love Jenove, just because a person gives you free codes doesn't mean you should get a rank (even though I'm all for Jenove being developper )

RE: Plural you have stuffed up this time - Ajm573 - 11-04-2013 05:12 AM

(11-04-2013 05:10 AM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  Dsun quit because he felt it was time to move on...

And as much as I love Jenove, just because a person gives you free codes doesn't mean you should get a rank (even though I'm all for Jenove being developper )

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. waa waa.

RE: Plural you have stuffed up this time - mordred - 11-04-2013 08:04 AM

wtf happend? i just got on the forums and saw this post. its making me sad Sad

RE: Plural you have stuffed up this time - Micah - 11-04-2013 10:31 AM

You guys act like you deserve something, he's giving you this for free and all you can do is complain. It isn't like you guys are running out of things to do content wise.

Korn is right, co owner was not promised to Jenove, he coded those things on his own will.

Plural's plan isn't to update frequently, it never was. Real life comes before Runescape and you guys need to respect that or leave.

RE: Plural you have stuffed up this time - nigga - 11-04-2013 02:46 PM

(11-04-2013 10:31 AM)Micah Wrote:  You guys act like you deserve something, he's giving you this for free and all you can do is complain. It isn't like you guys are running out of things to do content wise.

Korn is right, co owner was not promised to Jenove, he coded those things on his own will.

Plural's plan isn't to update frequently, it never was. Real life comes before Runescape and you guys need to respect that or leave.

aye dis fish be sayin da truth

i live in da hood and we is ever lucky 2 get somethin free, i mean fish be happy to get a free bag of doritos from some white fish at da train station

fish needa be greatful cuz i be usin da public library 2 play rune2006 and yall white fish got yall computers at home

so fish white fish and enjoy da free fish

RE: Plural you have stuffed up this time - dsun - 11-04-2013 03:28 PM

(11-04-2013 05:10 AM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  Dsun quit because he felt it was time to move on...

Not true. I left because barely anyone were online. With updates, more people would (according to people), be online.

RE: Plural you have stuffed up this time - Sillyman - 11-04-2013 03:58 PM

(This post was last modified: Today 03:23 AM by dsun.)

I guess he didnt quit lol