Rune2006
What really pisses you off? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: What really pisses you off? (/showthread.php?tid=2059)

Pages: 1 2

What really pisses you off? - Micah - 11-05-2013 05:27 PM

The forums have been slow lately so I thought i'd get them hoppin' a bit.

What things really piss you off in life?

My biggest thing is when people chew with their mouth open..

Or when I drop something on the floor and it flies half-way across the room, that is the worst.

RE: What really pisses you off? - Paper - 11-05-2013 05:43 PM

1)When people form a circle group in the middle of a fucking 2x2 hallway just to talk. They create an impassable barrier just to socialize and then I gotta waste my time and energy pushing people to get to class.

2)People walking slow. I generally speed-walk all the time. When I'm on the sidewalk and people are just taking their sweet time I usually cough a bit to let them know that I'm still there =/

3)Cell phones in the middle of a conversation or doing something together. I hate this the most. If somebody pulls out their cellphone while I'm talking to them I might as well talk to a fucking wall and there'd be no difference.

4) Music. Have people never heard of headphones? Nobody wants to hear your stupid shit when they're trying to sleep on a public bus.

5)The chewing thing as you mentioned.

RE: What really pisses you off? - Micah - 11-05-2013 06:34 PM

(11-05-2013 05:43 PM)Paper Wrote:  1)When people form a circle group in the middle of a fucking 2x2 hallway just to talk. They create an impassable barrier just to socialize and then I gotta waste my time and energy pushing people to get to class.

2)People walking slow. I generally speed-walk all the time. When I'm on the sidewalk and people are just taking their sweet time I usually cough a bit to let them know that I'm still there =/

I absolutely HATE both of these.

My school has small hall-ways and it seems they all love to stand in the middle of the hallway or form circle groups. Then when they finally decided to start going to class they slowly walk with their friend(s) the whole way.

RE: What really pisses you off? - Paper - 11-05-2013 06:36 PM

It's even worse when the circle is formed on the staircase. X_X

RE: What really pisses you off? - Kornslipkn - 11-06-2013 05:11 AM

1) YMCMB and all of it's resembling artists .

2) People with no originality (wearing the same clothes as their friends)

3) Scooters

RE: What really pisses you off? - dsun - 11-06-2013 07:51 AM

(11-05-2013 05:43 PM)Paper Wrote:  1)When people form a circle group in the middle of a fucking 2x2 hallway just to talk. They create an impassable barrier just to socialize and then I gotta waste my time and energy pushing people to get to class.

These.

RE: What really pisses you off? - Paper - 11-06-2013 11:28 AM

6) Lag

7) Saul

RE: What really pisses you off? - p u r e - 11-07-2013 08:34 AM

weird, random things. no particular order.
1. woodern spoons. (like for cooking) I hate these I always feel like they arnt fully clean, they piss me off.
2. high pitched sounds (e.g: fingers on a chalk board)
3. getting poked\tickled in the ribs (idk im senstiive actually broke my hand and fractured most of my fingers when one of my friends did it Confused)
4. posers.
5. SCOOTER riders. tbh I don't mind scooters, I just hate the people who ride them, and think that there good at them because they can do the most basic shit.
6. running out of 3G

RE: What really pisses you off? - Henning B - 11-07-2013 11:11 PM

(11-05-2013 05:27 PM)Micah Wrote:  The forums have been slow lately so I thought i'd get them hoppin' a bit.

Or when I drop something on the floor and it flies half-way across the room, that is the worst.

1.) People who speak too fast.
2.) Young people.
3.) People.
4.) When people think they understand me.
5.) Those "i know how you are feeling".
6.) Almost everything except for old people and some kinds of animals.

RE: What really pisses you off? - galaxycore 2 - 11-08-2013 05:25 AM

(11-07-2013 11:11 PM)Henning B Wrote:  
(11-05-2013 05:27 PM)Micah Wrote:  The forums have been slow lately so I thought i'd get them hoppin' a bit.

1.) People who speak too fast.
2.) Young people.
3.) People.
4.) When people think they understand me.
5.) Those "i know how you are feeling".
6.) Almost everything except for old people and some kinds of animals.

Mines about the same but instead of young people I hate babies constantly screaming in the muddle of the night..