Rune2006
Break from Runescape all together. - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Quitting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Break from Runescape all together. (/showthread.php?tid=2060)

Break from Runescape all together. - Travellerr - 11-06-2013 01:28 AM

Dear players of rune2006,

A few days ago i realised i couldn't keep going like this. Last week i worked in 4 days over 50 hours and this will continue untill atleast february.
That means i will have likely no time to play, i have a wonderfull girlfriend and the best friends in real life i can imagen. And then ofcourse there is family.
This means there will be almost no time to play which means i will be very inactive. I seems the best to let you all know that i won't be online for a while, and when i am it will only to visit everyone online and just say Hi to you all.

I love this server and i enjoy it very much, but lately as i already explained i have no time to hang around.

I will be very inactive untill atleast february. I understand if my moderating position will be taken.

This was not the best quitting thread ever but i guess it isn't one.. I'm taking a huge break from runescape all together. I will come on skype and check the forums for news every once in a while.
If you need my skype ask some players like Korn, P U R E, Micah or anyone who has it and they will ask my permission to give it.

No hard feelings everyone, but IRL comes before every game there is.

Please do not ask for stuff ingame or even my password. I will not be giving anything away, or even lend anything out.

See you all when i have time to come online for a few minutes!
Hope you will have fun and that the server will eventually keep growing.

- Traveller.

RE: Break from Runescape all together. - p u r e - 11-06-2013 01:33 AM

keep in touch.

RE: Break from Runescape all together. - cojack - 11-06-2013 01:35 AM

True!

RE: Break from Runescape all together. - Kornslipkn - 11-06-2013 04:58 AM

See you around my wcing buddy! Sad

RE: Break from Runescape all together. - Micah - 11-06-2013 06:29 AM

Bye Traveller.. Hope to see you again

RE: Break from Runescape all together. - dsun - 11-06-2013 07:53 AM

I'll miss you.

RE: Break from Runescape all together. - galaxycore 2 - 11-06-2013 10:34 AM