Rune2006
Have a Co-owner? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Have a Co-owner? (/showthread.php?tid=2063)

Pages: 1 2

Have a Co-owner? - Fiery - 11-06-2013 09:30 AM

I know Plural is busy with school. I totally understand that, but why doesn't he give a co-owner position to someone who has coding experience like Jenove?

He's going to be busy all the time, for 2-4 years. I guarantee you he won't have time for this, and I know what college is like. I know he will occasionly have breaks like holidays and after Final exams, but after that, then he will be busy with college again.

By giving a co-owner position to someone who has a lot of free time, there will atleast be more update, and more things being implemented to the server. I mean, if anything happens to the server, Plural shouldn't worry about it right? He shouldn't worry about the server since college is much more important and if some does happen, it should be least of his worries.

I don't see why not to have someone be co-owner. It's a plus to the server and to Plural and he can focus on school and not worry about the server.

RE: Have a Co-owner? - noob bob - 11-06-2013 09:33 AM

(11-06-2013 09:30 AM)Fiery Wrote:  I know Plural is busy with school. I totally understand that, but why doesn't he give a co-owner position to someone who has coding experience like Jenove?Or Bob

He's going to be busy all the time, for 2-4 years. I guarantee you he won't have time for this, and I know what college is like. I know he will occasionly have breaks like holidays and after Final exams, but after that, then he will be busy with college again.

By giving a co-owner position to someone who has a lot of free time, there will atleast be more update, and more things being implemented to the server. I mean, if anything happens to the server, Plural shouldn't worry about it right? He shouldn't worry about the server since college is much more important and if some does happen, it should be least of his worries.

I don't see why not to have someone be co-owner. It's a plus to the server and to Plural and he can focus on school and not worry about the server.

I completely agree with everything you have said, i am just beginning to code, but for a beginner i am quite good, he is very busy with college and things, luckily i have done all of my college work now going to find a job, but i won't do that..just yet, i have alot of spare time..usually when i get home from the gym or something, i just don't understand why he doesn't want either Jenove or someone good at coding to be the co-owner, so they can do the work for Plural when he is busy.

For the past few months when rune2006 has been run, it has turned big like rs-rm, but now it has no updates and most of the economy that make rune2006 basically "rune2006" are leaving, and dsun is moving on because of no updates(not so sure on that.) Micah came back, traveller has been here for long, he still hasn't given up, now most people are asking plural to do this, to get a co-owner..Jenove or someone, someone good at it..

I also have some free time, like 3/4 hours after gym, then i go to bed..I do have alot of time on the weekends to do any coding at all for any single person, but i have to know them good..

RE: Have a Co-owner? - Paper - 11-06-2013 11:24 AM

(11-06-2013 09:30 AM)Fiery Wrote:  I don't see why not to have someone be co-owner. It's a plus to the server and to Plural and he can focus on school and not worry about the server.
Because a co-owner risks total server destruction.

(Although I still support Jenove having the permissions to update the game)

RE: Have a Co-owner? - Henning B - 11-06-2013 12:09 PM

lmfao co-owner, you must be new here, welcome!

RE: Have a Co-owner? - Micah - 11-06-2013 02:10 PM

This thread again.

RE: Have a Co-owner? - Fiery - 11-06-2013 03:03 PM

(11-06-2013 12:09 PM)Henning B Wrote:  lmfao co-owner, you must be new here, welcome!
Thanks. Big Grin You must be new as well. Welcome to you too Big Grin
(11-06-2013 02:10 PM)Micah Wrote:  This thread again.
Please show me a thread which has the same topic. O wait there is none.

RE: Have a Co-owner? - Micah - 11-06-2013 03:19 PM

(11-06-2013 03:03 PM)Fiery Wrote:  
(11-06-2013 12:09 PM)Henning B Wrote:  lmfao co-owner, you must be new here, welcome!

It's the exact same "plural u ned 2 do dis" circle jerk that he's heard 50 times before.

Besides, I doubt he could trust anyone to be a co-owner. Screwed over time and time again he won't make the same mistake.

RE: Have a Co-owner? - Diotoxin - 11-07-2013 02:36 AM

(11-06-2013 03:19 PM)Micah Wrote:  
(11-06-2013 03:03 PM)Fiery Wrote:  

It's the exact same "plural u ned 2 do dis" circle jerk that he's heard 50 times before.

Besides, I doubt he could trust anyone to be a co-owner. Screwed over time and time again he won't make the same mistake.

I'm not gonna lie, Plural isn't exactly the best at choosing staff. It wouldn't be a good idea.

RE: Have a Co-owner? - Kornslipkn - 11-07-2013 09:04 AM

No thanks, lol, I don't want to get bossed around by an incompetent person who is only going to wreck the server (unless it's Micah).

RE: Have a Co-owner? - dj tim dis - 11-08-2013 05:50 AM

I guess I'll say the bad news.. no one deserves the title. I can barely name a handful of people that'll actually be good for the position and will actually perform the job well. Keep in mind that all of the previous co-owners, besides a select few, actually fit the position and didn't fuck Maarten over. He has a lot to lose over gain with promoting someone to an owner and saying "alright have fun I'm out"