Rune2006
Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: In-Depth Arguments and Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Gay marriage - Yes or No? (/showthread.php?tid=2069)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Micah - 11-06-2013 07:58 PM

This section is pretty empty..

What are your guys' thoughts on gay marriage? It's being legalized and gaining support rapidly through the U.S, 14 states have now legalized it.

Legalized in
(California, Connecticut, Delaware, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington.)

Banned in:
(Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.)

Anyone outside the U.S: What are your thoughts? should be it legalized it your country or is it legalized already?

I'm biased on this topic because of my mother, so my answer is short and brief; I believe it should be legalized in the entirety of the U.S

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Kornslipkn - 11-06-2013 08:05 PM

Yes, I think it should be legalized...

Why are we banning something if it has NOTHING at all to do with us, it'll only bring happiness to them so why can't we let them marry?

People talk about "sacred marriage" this, "will of god" that, but if the love between two people is pure then that should be enough to be "sacred" regardless of what the couple's sex is.

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Paper - 11-06-2013 08:07 PM

Why shouldn't it be legal? I strongly believe that marriage is a devotion to another and it isn't right nor logical for us to only be allowed to devote ourselves to the opposite sex.

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Goku - 11-07-2013 10:11 AM

Yes, Gay people are awesome! Especially gay black people they're so funny!

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Moto - 11-08-2013 05:28 AM

Sure, why not!

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - galaxycore 2 - 11-08-2013 05:31 AM

Lawl I don't care either way I think it should I mean whynot.. plus I like gay black people they are probably the funniest people alive

Then again knowing my family they are very religious so if they saw me saying yea sure allow it they would probably ground me
I think it should be Though cause why the hell not it doesn't affect you if they get married so I don't see why people fight about it

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Henning B - 11-08-2013 06:50 AM

Idc about America, Americans should realize they are not the center of the universe. And its legal in Norway.

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - dsun - 11-08-2013 08:47 AM

Yes, it should be allowed.

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - p u r e - 11-08-2013 04:06 PM

I personally say no,and yes at the same time...
reasons why I think NO:
it should not be allowed, pure and simply because if it is allowed , it will give people wanting to marry other things animals\multiple people\robots\objects\other strange fetishes a way to try get it legalised. e.g: "you legalised gay marriage, so why cant I marry my dog (fake quotes)". I personally would find that really fucked up, and would not like that to ever happen.
reasons why I think yes:
I have nothing against gay people, nor do I really care about them getting married, if you love someone, I guess you love them...I just care about the effects of what legalising it would do, what other people who love other things would want after that, and if those things were not allowed, they would probably come up with something " 'ist " (I mean like rac"ist" sex"ist" etc...)

I have no intention of having a long discussion on this thread(replying heaps), and I am sorry if you don't understand what i'm saying, and i'm sorry if u do not like what i'm saying, its just my personal opinion.

p.s: sorry for any grammar\typos\stupid language, I am not great at English.
pp.s: I did vote "no" on the poll, if you were wondering who it was...

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Doyoy - 11-09-2013 10:42 AM

no. it's creepy. why should gay people be allowed if there is a penis and a vagina? WHY IS IT THERE? it's there so we can do our buissness and reproduce. gay people cannot reproduce. therefore they are not fit (biology lol). i'm saying it from a scientific view, like why would we just develop those parts if were not gonna use them for the right thing? plus it's just disgusting