Rune2006
Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: In-Depth Arguments and Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Gay marriage - Yes or No? (/showthread.php?tid=2069)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Micah - 11-09-2013 10:56 AM

(11-09-2013 10:42 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  no. it's creepy. why should gay people be allowed if there is a penis and a vagina? WHY IS IT THERE? it's there so we can do our buissness and reproduce. gay people cannot reproduce. therefore they are not fit (biology lol). i'm saying it from a scientific view, like why would we just develop those parts if were not gonna use them for the right thing? plus it's just disgusting

Well I could say straight people were disgusting if I were gay...

The world has enough people and therefore we're not needing everyone to re-produce.

Besides, it only occurs in (4%?) of the population, therefore not having any effect on the ability to re-produce. Humans are built to have small variations, some people are left handed, some people are right handed. Some people are gay, some people are straight. People have sex because of that primal urge, it feels good. They have no need to re-produce. Even straight couples can choose not to re-produce.

Even other animals have homosexuals naturally, there is no laid down purpose of life to re-produce.

(11-09-2013 10:42 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  gay people cannot reproduce.

Gay people can't re-produce? hmm last time I checked women always have eggs and men have sperm. Therefore being able to re-produce whenever they want, but choose not to.

(11-08-2013 04:06 PM)p u r e Wrote:  I personally say no,and yes at the same time...
reasons why I think NO:
it should not be allowed, pure and simply because if it is allowed , it will give people wanting to marry other things animals\multiple people\robots\objects\other strange fetishes a way to try get it legalised. e.g: "you legalised gay marriage, so why cant I marry my dog (fake quotes)". I personally would find that really fucked up, and would not like that to ever happen.
reasons why I think yes:
I have nothing against gay people, nor do I really care about them getting married, if you love someone, I guess you love them...I just care about the effects of what legalising it would do, what other people who love other things would want after that, and if those things were not allowed, they would probably come up with something " 'ist " (I mean like rac"ist" sex"ist" etc...)

I have no intention of having a long discussion on this thread(replying heaps), and I am sorry if you don't understand what i'm saying, and i'm sorry if u do not like what i'm saying, its just my personal opinion.

p.s: sorry for any grammar\typos\stupid language, I am not great at English.
pp.s: I did vote "no" on the poll, if you were wondering who it was...

Being homosexual is NATURAL for the human race, being attracted to an animal is not (Some exceptions).You don't see rallies of dozens of thousands beastiality supporters trying to get it legalized even though gay marriage is legal in tons of places.

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Paper - 11-09-2013 12:54 PM

(11-09-2013 10:42 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  no. it's creepy. why should gay people be allowed if there is a penis and a vagina? WHY IS IT THERE? it's there so we can do our buissness and reproduce. gay people cannot reproduce. therefore they are not fit (biology lol). i'm saying it from a scientific view, like why would we just develop those parts if were not gonna use them for the right thing? plus it's just disgusting
We're talking about marriage though. That doesn't necessarily mean they're going to engage in sexual activity...

If we are going down that road, the amount of people that actually have intercourse for reproduction is microscopic. Hardly anyone uses their parts for the right thing. I don't like this subject so I prefer to not go too in-detail with it, but that's the truth.

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Kornslipkn - 11-11-2013 02:04 AM

If being gay isn't ''natural'' then how can you explain that even animals have intercourse with members of the same sex?

It's just society that moulded your brain into thinking that it's wrong...

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Doyoy - 11-13-2013 04:41 AM

Animals do not have the intelligence of a human. do not ever say "just because an animal does it why shouldn't we" we can think what's right and what's wrong, the anmials can't. they don't know the consequences of their actions, we do. say if there's an animal that eats it's own shit, maybe you should do it too considering how animals do it, why shouldn't we?

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - dsun - 11-13-2013 05:39 AM

(11-13-2013 04:41 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  Animals do not have the intelligence of a human. do not ever say "just because an animal does it why shouldn't we" we can think what's right and what's wrong, the anmials can't. they don't know the consequences of their actions, we do. say if there's an animal that eats it's own shit, maybe you should do it too considering how animals do it, why shouldn't we?

What are you saying? Animals are intelligent. They managed to invent some things before we did, such as the radar, diving equipment, etc.

So what if animals eat their own feces? Feces may contain nutrients and vitamins which may be beneficial to them. If they actually knew this, that'd make them more intelligent than you.

You must realise that not all animals have our luxury, they must fight to survive in the wild, they must find their own food, etc., unlike us.

We may possess more intelligence than they do, but in the end, we're all animals as well.

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Micah - 11-13-2013 07:18 AM

(11-13-2013 04:41 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  do not ever say "just because an animal does it why shouldn't we"

I don't think anyone is saying that, we're saying it's natural for humans and even other animals to act that way and we don't just do it because we can.

Everything you just responded with completely shrugged off all my points I made so I can tell you're not capable of having a discussion at this level, so i'm just going to leave it at that.

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Diotoxin - 11-13-2013 11:17 AM

you're disgusting.

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Doyoy - 11-13-2013 10:30 PM

@micah, i'm just backingup why i feel that it's not right. why would you say i can't have a discussion

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Ajm573 - 11-20-2013 03:26 AM

Voted for no cos it would be wrong.

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Micah - 11-20-2013 11:41 AM

(11-20-2013 03:26 AM)Ajm573 Wrote:  Voted for no cos it would be wrong.

And why do you feel that way?