Rune2006
Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: In-Depth Arguments and Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Gay marriage - Yes or No? (/showthread.php?tid=2069)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Ajm573 - 11-21-2013 03:04 AM

(11-20-2013 11:41 AM)Micah Wrote:  
(11-20-2013 03:26 AM)Ajm573 Wrote:  Voted for no cos it would be wrong.

And why do you feel that way?

Well, just, it'll look stupid, and gay.

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Paper - 11-21-2013 03:15 AM

(11-21-2013 03:04 AM)Ajm573 Wrote:  

I voted no for your existence because it's stupid and gay.

Good argument yeah?

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Micah - 11-21-2013 08:15 AM

(11-21-2013 03:04 AM)Ajm573 Wrote:  

This section is titled "In-Depth Arguments and Discussions" so if you can't validate your points or handle a discussion like this, then this is not the section for you.

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Doyoy - 11-23-2013 04:38 AM

(11-13-2013 05:39 AM)dsun Wrote:  
(11-13-2013 04:41 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  Animals do not have the intelligence of a human. do not ever say "just because an animal does it why shouldn't we" we can think what's right and what's wrong, the anmials can't. they don't know the consequences of their actions, we do. say if there's an animal that eats it's own shit, maybe you should do it too considering how animals do it, why shouldn't we?

What are you saying? Animals are intelligent. They managed to invent some things before we did, such as the radar, diving equipment, etc.

So what if animals eat their own feces? Feces may contain nutrients and vitamins which may be beneficial to them. If they actually knew this, that'd make them more intelligent than you.

You must realise that not all animals have our luxury, they must fight to survive in the wild, they must find their own food, etc., unlike us.

We may possess more intelligence than they do, but in the end, we're all animals as well.
Why do you think it's feces. it's feces because the body deems it not needed. that's why it comes out the other end. There is nothing useful inside the feces, therefore it is feces. Thus there is no animal that eats its own feces. Same thing with gay people. There is no benefit in that, and if all of humankind was gay, we would die out eventually because we cannot reproduce. Survival of the fittest is how much you can reproduce and how well your offsprings are able in the enviroment. Gay people cannot reproduce. Adoption/ Non-natrual methods do not count.

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - A collector - 11-23-2013 05:34 AM

i voted yes, cuz why ppl couldn't be happy? Its the way of nature, some are gay, then theres lesbians, straight ones. Banning it would just be stupid,

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Paper - 11-23-2013 07:26 AM

Thought a little bit more on the subject and there's a possibility that if it does become legal world-wide, people will start demanding legality to marry objects or animals.. =/

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Micah - 11-24-2013 02:24 AM

(11-23-2013 04:38 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  Gay people cannot reproduce. Adoption/ Non-natrual methods do not count.

You really are a brick aren't you...

Gay people CAN reproduce, but they have no need to... If the world was really having population problems that would be different. We barely have enough resources to hold everyone as it is.

This isn't 100BC, we have 7 billion people on earth. Places that have legalized gay marriage have shown no population decrease, want to know why? IT'S JUST MARRIAGE. They will still be having gay sex, marriage or not. You can't force someone to have straight sex or to re-produce.

(11-23-2013 07:26 AM)Paper Wrote:  Thought a little bit more on the subject and there's a possibility that if it does become legal world-wide, people will start demanding legality to marry objects or animals.. =/

I guess I can see that happening. Marrying objects really doesn't hurt anyone. Animals are a different story.

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Aaron - 11-26-2013 03:52 AM

(11-08-2013 04:06 PM)p u r e Wrote:  I personally say no,and yes at the same time...
reasons why I think NO:
it should not be allowed, pure and simply because if it is allowed , it will give people wanting to marry other things animals\multiple people\robots\objects\other strange fetishes a way to try get it legalised. e.g: "you legalised gay marriage, so why cant I marry my dog (fake quotes)". I personally would find that really fucked up, and would not like that to ever happen.
reasons why I think yes:
I have nothing against gay people, nor do I really care about them getting married, if you love someone, I guess you love them...I just care about the effects of what legalising it would do, what other people who love other things would want after that, and if those things were not allowed, they would probably come up with something " 'ist " (I mean like rac"ist" sex"ist" etc...)

I have no intention of having a long discussion on this thread(replying heaps), and I am sorry if you don't understand what i'm saying, and i'm sorry if u do not like what i'm saying, its just my personal opinion.

p.s: sorry for any grammar\typos\stupid language, I am not great at English.
pp.s: I did vote "no" on the poll, if you were wondering who it was...

your a fucking idiot its funny love u though and only crazy people would attempt to marry an animal it would go under animal abuse though because they cant make the choice. Gay people dont chose to be gay they have no choice so its not really fair to say they cant

(11-23-2013 04:38 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  
(11-13-2013 05:39 AM)dsun Wrote:  
(11-13-2013 04:41 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  Animals do not have the intelligence of a human. do not ever say "just because an animal does it why shouldn't we" we can think what's right and what's wrong, the anmials can't. they don't know the consequences of their actions, we do. say if there's an animal that eats it's own shit, maybe you should do it too considering how animals do it, why shouldn't we?

What are you saying? Animals are intelligent. They managed to invent some things before we did, such as the radar, diving equipment, etc.

So what if animals eat their own feces? Feces may contain nutrients and vitamins which may be beneficial to them. If they actually knew this, that'd make them more intelligent than you.

You must realise that not all animals have our luxury, they must fight to survive in the wild, they must find their own food, etc., unlike us.

We may possess more intelligence than they do, but in the end, we're all animals as well.
Why do you think it's feces. it's feces because the body deems it not needed. that's why it comes out the other end. There is nothing useful inside the feces, therefore it is feces. Thus there is no animal that eats its own feces. Same thing with gay people. There is no benefit in that, and if all of humankind was gay, we would die out eventually because we cannot reproduce. Survival of the fittest is how much you can reproduce and how well your offsprings are able in the enviroment. Gay people cannot reproduce. Adoption/ Non-natrual methods do not count.

1. u cant chose to be gay
2. there are plenty of animals that eat feces.

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - dsun - 11-26-2013 12:10 PM

(11-23-2013 04:38 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  Why do you think it's feces. it's feces because the body deems it not needed. that's why it comes out the other end. There is nothing useful inside the feces, therefore it is feces. Thus there is no animal that eats its own feces. Same thing with gay people. There is no benefit in that, and if all of humankind was gay, we would die out eventually because we cannot reproduce. Survival of the fittest is how much you can reproduce and how well your offsprings are able in the enviroment. Gay people cannot reproduce. Adoption/ Non-natrual methods do not count.

I've seen plenty of animals eat their own feces. Like I said previously, they don't have our luxury, so some may consume their feces out of hunger. They may not find it disgusting like we do.

Gay people can still reproduce, it's only up to them to do it or not. Say, if everyone were to be gay, and humanity were to be in danger of extinction, would they really prefer going extinct than helping mankind by reproducing whether they like it or not?

RE: Gay marriage - Yes or No? - Doyoy - 11-27-2013 11:56 AM

i sir am homophobic. I was born with it, just like the gay people were born with it. Enough said.