Rune2006
Read. - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Read. (/showthread.php?tid=2074)

Read. - noob bob - 11-08-2013 03:52 AM

Okay, so people may think this is relevant to Korn or micah's post, yes it is, i'm posting my actual feelings for you guys shouting at plural to just "make updates",

I'm going to start with the good ol' start times of rune2006, I may have not been there, but i've been on rs-remake, anyway, so when rune2006 opened a few people joined etc p u r e, traveller, them kind of people for instance, they had updates to make rune2006 "rune2006" and basically an oldschool runescape private server, as time moved on, the updates got less frequent and then plural went a bit "inactive" in this case, he is busy, he can't reply to everyone, either he goes on here and sees all of the update spamming stuff and then he just may do the updates, all we need is just a few notifications of updates, i mean, i don't really want updates because i like the way it is now, and the way it is now is perfect to me, that's my opinion.

Now here is more about "plural" himself and how he is in real life, he is very busy with college so he can't make the updates yet as said earlier in the post.
Quote:the updates got less frequent and then plural went a bit "inactive" in this case, he is busy, he can't reply to everyone
, now some people in this case the new-ish people don't know this about plural, well it is true.

This is my statement, you guys might not agree, or might..depends on your status, if you just posted a bunch of "PLURAL WE WANT UPDATES!!!!1!1" or "PLURAL!!!!!!!!!!!! LISTEN!!!11" Then you probably won't, or if you just kept quiet and let time do the work, you probably will agree.

RE: Read. - Paper - 11-08-2013 04:23 AM

Didn't need a new topic for this.

RE: Read. - Henning B - 11-08-2013 05:13 AM

I like how nobody mentiones me, when it was me who set up most of the forums.

RE: Read. - Paper - 11-08-2013 05:41 AM

(11-08-2013 05:13 AM)Henning B Wrote:  I like how nobody mentiones me, when it was me who set up most of the forums.
^Actually didn't know that.

RE: Read. - Kornslipkn - 11-08-2013 06:20 AM

Let's just say this..

Us old players know how Plural is and understand his inactivity, while other players are used to other big servers and are kind of ''spoiled'' so they take this for granted and keep demanding content and this, of course, makes Plural quite mad, which will only post-pone future updates.

RE: Read. - Micah - 11-08-2013 07:33 AM

(11-08-2013 06:20 AM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  Let's just say this..

Us old players know how Plural is and understand his inactivity, while other players are used to other big servers and are kind of ''spoiled'' so they take this for granted and keep demanding content and this, of course, makes Plural quite mad, which will only post-pone future updates.

These spoiled guys should of seen Artegoworld... Oh god

RE: Read. - Yogosun - 11-08-2013 07:37 AM

(11-08-2013 07:33 AM)Micah Wrote:  

These spoiled guys should of seen Artegoworld... Oh god

Holy shit lol

RE: Read. - p u r e - 11-08-2013 04:15 PM

Us old players know how Plural is and understand his inactivity

well... I agree with the "Us old players know how Plural is and understand" but I do not under his inactivity. lol Smile

RE: Read. - Xofter - 11-08-2013 08:20 PM

(11-08-2013 05:13 AM)Henning B Wrote:  I like how nobody mentiones me, when it was me who set up most of the forums.
It isnt that hard to set up mybb, but you deserve some respect