Rune2006
Clue scroll - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Media (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Clue scroll (/showthread.php?tid=2096)

Clue scroll - MR M A S O U - 11-15-2013 04:32 AM

Hello my dear players,

Can someone please help me with my clue scroll. I have almost digged out the whole wilderniss, but didn't get my second clue scroll thing. See clue scroll in attachments. I didn't know where to put this, but I thought this was the most read page on this forum. Pm me in game or message my account. Ty.

MR M A S O U

Ps. I searched google alot and I am at the right spot. They say I have to stand in a mine, but that is changed in the 2007 version (I guess).

Already figured it out, ty Emily.

RE: Clue scroll - Doyoy - 11-15-2013 12:17 PM

I am so sorry, but half of those clue scrolls are broken. if you really really really want the loot go to falador, and go to buy a chart, Sextant, and Watch and it will take a long time but you will find the exact spot. Bear in mind that 90% of the time the loot is stupid things, such as black armour or a rune chainbody or something that is not worth the effort.
Do what you want Smile
i recommend against them
better to do dragons and get clue scrolls from them (almost always gives good loot) AND i personally can back this up because i did 2 dragon clues and i got 1.5m the first time and 1m the second time. GL man

RE: Clue scroll - MR M A S O U - 11-15-2013 10:42 PM

Ty man, I will try. U mean Blue Dragons right?

Mr M A S O U

RE: Clue scroll - Doyoy - 11-16-2013 12:10 AM

I think every type other than green yes. But if i were you i'd try your luck at bronze drags

RE: Clue scroll - p u r e - 12-04-2013 05:18 PM

(11-15-2013 12:17 PM)Doyoy Wrote:  better to do dragons and get clue scrolls from them (almost always gives good loot) AND i personally can back this up because i did 2 dragon clues and i got 1.5m the first time and 1m the second time. GL man

HAHA FUNNY.. they are both the same level clue?

RE: Clue scroll - garrett - 12-05-2013 07:34 AM

Actually no, Greens have been dropping level 2's for me haha.

RE: Clue scroll - Ain - 12-15-2013 05:20 AM

That one works it's in level 36 wilderness in. Little ditch by the vent