Rune2006
Title-Introduction - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Title-Introduction (/showthread.php?tid=2193)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Title-Introduction - p u r e - 11-30-2013 01:22 AM

(11-29-2013 09:19 PM)Title Wrote:  With all due respect doyoy, doyoy doesn't deserve respect. all he wants is post count, he doesn't even play the game.

RE: Title-Introduction - Doyoy - 11-30-2013 12:44 PM

(11-30-2013 01:22 AM)p u r e Wrote:  
(11-29-2013 09:19 PM)Title Wrote:  With all due respect doyoy, doyoy doesn't deserve respect. all he wants is post count, he doesn't even play the game.
you're a fucking loser pure you have no life and you're making jokes that aren't even funny, it's just sad how it's ALWAYS you making the postcount joke when nobody could give a flying fuck. Sorry if i can't play the game because i just don't have patientce for it. Sorry if i like to talk to people on the fourms more than i fucking love to chop the fucking wood for the fucking rest of my life.

RE: Title-Introduction - p u r e - 11-30-2013 05:38 PM

well, I feel like that was overkill, but sure thing mate, "you have no life"? do you even know a thing about me? and no, its not a joke about the post count, its reality. when did I ever criticise you for not playing the game? all I said was you don't even play the game. "talk to people on forums"? ok, well I have nothing to do with your pm's, if your talking about regular posts??? then well... pretty sure 99% of the players\people of the forum would agree that they are mostly irrelevant. multiple players on this forum don't play the game, Micah, Dsun, Electric (just returned),Paper, any other people that have not come to mind ... all of them I respect them because they ENCOURAGE NEW PLAYERS, or don't have a say, if your opinion is "the server sucks" "its dead" "no1 plays" keep that to yourself. ...I also want to know how it effects u if more players join, u mentioned you enjoy chatting on the forums, if more players join = more people to talk to... right?? how does it at all effect you of their in game experiences? why give them a negative feeling towards the game when they have just begun? why not let them judge for themselves...

even your signature... why, why have it?,
just a guess but.. is it the fact that you think if you point out how members who were "loyal" to plural have all left him?
maybe your hinting that you haven't left..?

that is all.

RE: Title-Introduction - Doyoy - 12-01-2013 08:10 AM

what lol. what do you mean that i have not left. i don't give a rats poo about what plural thinks. I am not loyal to plural and probably will never be. he's just a dude who gives me a game to play when i'm extremly bored. I made this signature because someone hacked a mod account and deleted all of plurals posts and stuff so i made a list of all that is in mod position and have left, but their accounts still mod/admin. Just trying to point it out to plural. Here, you know what i'll fucking change it right now.

RE: Title-Introduction - garrett - 12-01-2013 06:29 PM

You need to calm down, dude.

RE: Title-Introduction - Doyoy - 12-01-2013 06:55 PM

you need to shut the fuck up and leave me alone for once.

RE: Title-Introduction - Title - 12-05-2013 02:06 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pWaSto-OL5U/TZ5GCOk2VwI/AAAAAAAAAI0/xkPxTic7QW4/s1600/Awkward_Turtle_by_Sidoneon.png

RE: Title-Introduction - MR M A S O U - 12-05-2013 09:23 PM

I smell mad @ Doyoy...

RE: Title-Introduction - Henning B - 12-06-2013 12:48 AM

doyoy _YOU_ are the reason this server is dead.

RE: Title-Introduction - Doyoy - 12-07-2013 05:16 AM

not really, since i don't even play...