Rune2006
Driman is advertising again... - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Report rule breakers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Driman is advertising again... (/showthread.php?tid=2284)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Driman is advertising again... - Showdown - 12-15-2013 12:02 PM

(12-09-2013 04:39 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  why would anyone want to play a 2006 remake anyways...

fixed for you

RE: Driman is advertising again... - Goku - 12-19-2013 03:42 PM

(12-09-2013 12:22 PM)Paper Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 03:40 AM)Goku Wrote:  love u driman <33
I swear you show up everytime the word "Driman" is mentioned on this forum. =P

hes fun to talk about haha

RE: Driman is advertising again... - Rocky786 - 12-20-2013 05:21 AM

Driman, lol!

Don't even know what to say.

RE: Driman is advertising again... - Doyoy - 12-26-2013 03:49 PM

(12-15-2013 12:02 PM)Showdown Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 04:39 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  why would anyone want to play a 2006 remake anyways...

fixed for you
lol true, i'd rather play runescape 2007, atleast there are updates.

RE: Driman is advertising again... - Terraforming - 12-28-2013 02:04 AM

(12-09-2013 03:40 AM)Goku Wrote:  love u driman <33

I lol'ed.... Hey Goku! I missed you ;(

Alright I guess it's time to speak the truth. I gave away all my accounts information to the community. Speak with Plural or Traveller they'll tell you I did. I gave away my Driman account also but the account was banned except on forums after a month or so Plural finally realized how to successfully ban someone. I know I am hated throughout the rsps community because most of them are mod dick suckers that defend there rsps like it's going to go anywhere. The only people that like me are the one with fundamental meaning of life. They like me alot and we always troll around because we like it. You cannot seriously talk crap to a rsps or rsps community because you got the dick suckers. Most of you don't open your eyes, and see the real world. I warned everyone Plural is not going to do anything with the server and it is currently the same state with rs classic. Some updates here to there. But in reality it's not hard to change the String or Integer to a higher beta version. Everyone went yeah he is but by the I had enough with Thomas and the rsps community by then. The anger with Thomas drives me nuts I hate him as much as I hate most of you. Who's Thomas? The one that started Driman. I am very much a troll throughout the internet, but like i told most people, I am totally different in the real world. I am much smarter and keened. Where's your Rune2006 people? I warned you all.

Now from the other topic. Yes I trolled by making a fake rsps and all that, I never really released e300. I told the idiot rsps community it was a troll release and the real one I had. But no you people do not read. No I do not own it anymore nor do I own a server now. I am currently constructing a server with a few friends who have the same fundamental brains like me. Who will agree with all this, because they ain't dumb. We plan on going big and actually do something. I put my 319 framework on olf for those who know me.

The third topic. No I do not advertise on this server. I simply do not give any damn shit about this server anymore. I am not going to play a 1x server with monthly updates, a 2 man team, and a gameplay that is not a full 2006.I'd rather make a real 2006 server. No i did not advertise and I explained up I cannot be arsed. I know 7 people who know my password and user. 3 whom have been reported for advertising. I wouldn't waste my laptop's home drive for a fail server. The only thing i got is eclipse(ide for java developers) and my 319 framework. So if you're going to go ahead and be dick suckers blame the wrong person. I was apart of the other server staff team, but I got kicked and really they kept telling me to add stuff a remake shouldn't have. I didn't like it at all so I got myself kicked. So thanks?

The final is about me. If you need me I am on rune-server daily 7+ hours a day, and on skype on my iphone so please excuse about the grammar on this topic and skype.I hate typing on this damn piece of shit. I offer help for free for anyone, even to the haters and people I hate, yeah lame. I try to find some people to talk to.some might say of you're the real driman why not go on the account, will it's banned idiots, just said first paragraph.

If you didn't read this do not try to look big man and reply.

- Carlos Aviles(driman)

RE: Driman is advertising again... - Paper - 12-28-2013 06:49 AM

^Didn't bother to quote all that bullshit.

I'll make this short. I don't even think you're the real Driman. Having a look at the past Driman's posts, I sincerely do not believe you're capable of typing something like this. And if you did, you must have spent eons on it. Next time try to include some stupid overused meme in your post to make it look more convincing. Look at the difference between the entire message and the very last sentence in bold. The last sentence looks like you wrote it, the rest does not.

RE: Driman is advertising again... - Terraforming - 12-28-2013 07:41 AM

(12-28-2013 06:49 AM)Paper Wrote:  ^Didn't bother to quote all that bullshit.

I'll make this short. I don't even think you're the real Driman. Having a look at the past Driman's posts, I sincerely do not believe you're capable of typing something like this. And if you did, you must have spent eons on it. Next time try to include some stupid overused meme in your post to make it look more convincing. Look at the difference between the entire message and the very last sentence in bold. The last sentence looks like you wrote it, the rest does not.

Tell plural to check my ip and my driman account ip, it will be the same. If plural hadn't changed the username to 12 max, I would of done it on it.

RE: Driman is advertising again... - Paper - 12-28-2013 07:53 AM

Oh come on, we both know he'll never get around to doing that. >_>

RE: Driman is advertising again... - Terraforming - 12-28-2013 09:47 AM

(12-28-2013 07:53 AM)Paper Wrote:  Oh come on, we both know he'll never get around to doing that. >_>

Will anyways I'm leaving now, hope all this bullcrap is done.

RE: Driman is advertising again... - Laux - 12-28-2013 01:43 PM

Give Driman a break, he got bullied a lot when he use to play this server. :3