Rune2006
Driman is advertising again... - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Report rule breakers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Driman is advertising again... (/showthread.php?tid=2284)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Driman is advertising again... - Goku - 12-28-2013 08:42 PM

(12-28-2013 06:49 AM)Paper Wrote:  ^Didn't bother to quote all that bullshit.

I'll make this short. I don't even think you're the real Driman. Having a look at the past Driman's posts, I sincerely do not believe you're capable of typing something like this. And if you did, you must have spent eons on it. Next time try to include some stupid overused meme in your post to make it look more convincing. Look at the difference between the entire message and the very last sentence in bold. The last sentence looks like you wrote it, the rest does not.

driman got fucking brain surgery or some shit or his "online school" has english classes now haha

RE: Driman is advertising again... - Rocky786 - 12-28-2013 09:10 PM

Driman, why have you returned? How's your 2005 remake going? Tell Garrett I said hi.

Angel Carlos, Carlos Aviles, Driman, Old Nite, Tony Stark, Julius Caesar, Driman Rune, tell me: how many names will you hide behind?

It's time to come out in the open. You don't play this game anymore. I'd advise you to leave the past be. You're not welcome.

RE: Driman is advertising again... - Terraforming - 12-29-2013 11:54 AM

I left Garrett I didn't like it alot because he wanted me to add updates that wasn't relevant to 2005 and he was such a softie on the players. I'd mute them for being ignorant and disrespectful and he'd unmute them and give them a 5 minute timeout. So I did the expected(really), and made him demote me. I told him I was done and I will never speak to him anymore, thus creating a new name, this. I would of have kept Driman if I never forgot the moparscape password. Are you Thomad? because it's kind of obvious he knows everything about me and always follows me.

@Goku, it's called maturity. ;0

---Updated--/

Not to say, always types out all my account names to any rsps community.
Thomas*

RE: Driman is advertising again... - Rocky786 - 12-29-2013 02:51 PM

No, I'm not "Thomad", though you do know me. If you remember, back when Rune2006 first started, I joined. I went by the name "Bangyoass".

You haven't answered my question: Why are you here?

RE: Driman is advertising again... - Terraforming - 12-30-2013 02:59 AM

oh haha

How can't I forget you. We were buddies back then. You, Goku and I came from PD07. We were buds. Then until you heard I lied about the surgery you got mad and so did Goku.

I'm here to stop all rumors.

RE: Driman is advertising again... - Paper - 12-30-2013 09:07 AM

Rocky vs Driman

go go go

RE: Driman is advertising again... - dsun - 12-30-2013 09:13 AM

Go, Rocky! Do it! End him!

RE: Driman is advertising again... - Rocky786 - 12-30-2013 09:53 AM

No, we were never really "buds", let's get that cleared up quick. We were, what's the word: acquaintances. Nothing more, nothing less. We did not come from PD07, only Goku and I did. Both of US were buds, you were not included. If you remember, when you tried to join PD07 again, I posted on your Intro warning the community of the havoc you'd create. Some listened and refused to trade or talk to you if they were to see you in-game. Fortunately, you never actually had a presence and you left. Then I saw you on Rebels making another intro, though I know now from a few of my friends there that you don't play that 2006 Remake either.

I could care less about what lies you've done, the thing that pisses me off is that you continue to lie on other things as well. You're a troll on the forums, a post-whore if I've ever known one, and you just generally piss everyone off. That's all I have to say.

I will ask you again: Why have you returned?

(12-30-2013 02:59 AM)Terraforming Wrote:  I'm here to stop all rumors.

No, I'M here to stop the rumours, you're here to confuse everyone.

RE: Driman is advertising again... - Terraforming - 12-30-2013 09:59 AM

(12-30-2013 09:53 AM)Rocky786 Wrote:  No, we were never really "buds", let's get that cleared up quick. We were, what's the word: acquaintances. Nothing more, nothing less. We did not come from PD07, only Goku and I did. Both of US were buds, you were not included. If you remember, when you tried to join PD07 again, I posted on your Intro warning the community of the havoc you'd create. Some listened and refused to trade or talk to you if they were to see you in-game. Fortunately, you never actually had a presence and you left. Then I saw you on Rebels making another intro, though I know now from a few of my friends there that you don't play that 2006 Remake either.

I could care less about what lies you've done, the thing that pisses me off is that you continue to lie on other things as well. You're a troll on the forums, a post-whore if I've ever known one, and you just generally piss everyone off. That's all I have to say.

(12-30-2013 02:59 AM)Terraforming Wrote:  I'm here to stop all rumors.

No, I'M here to stop the rumours, you're here to confuse everyone.
I came from PD07 then I decided to go back to rs-remake because a saw Rune2006 advertisement a couple weeks before I joined back. I came here and it wasn't up then I joined 2006Remade. That server shutdown, the I joined 2006Memorys because most of the developers of 2006Remade left there and everyone said it would be good. I joined along with 50 other players. That server wasn't going to last because I have instincts, like a hawk. I came here and realized it was the same source as 2006Remade since my character was the same the day before it shutdown. I am not a post whore I simply don't care about post count I don't even look at that. I don't piss everyone off, they simply don't have brains. You don't know me so don't act like you know me.

Now get the hell out.

RE: Driman is advertising again... - Rocky786 - 12-30-2013 10:06 AM

Listen, you're telling me to get out?

I can host a poll right now and everyone will vote to IP Ban you from this server. Don't try me Driman. I'm not acting like I know you, I DO know you. I have for over 9 months. I know your history, you hop from server to server causing mischief. From 2006remade to 2006memorys to RS-Remake to PD07 to Rebels, you've been everywhere. Wonder why we all dislike you? Have you ever wondered that? Is it really possible that over 20 people dislike you and you still blame it on them? Have you ever thought about that?

I'm not gonna hate on you anymore, the past was done and we can't change it. But we can change what we do in the future, why don't you just feel some remorse and get over it. We don't all have to hate you, just don't act like a git anymore. Sure it'll be hard at first, people won't like you and will mistrust you but you can gain their trust again.

I'm willing to put the past behind me and call you a friend. Smile Do you want to start over? You don't get second chances often, so pick wisely.