Rune2006
|Santa Clause' Introduction| - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: |Santa Clause' Introduction| (/showthread.php?tid=2287)

|Santa Clause' Introduction| - Santa Clause - 12-09-2013 06:08 AM

Hey Everyone!

My name is Cj, or Santa Clause as most of you know me by my Rune2006 username. I'm really excited to be here on a remake. Now- you may be asking me "Why did you choose us over the popular 07 servers created by Jagex?" Well, the answer is quite simple-- I am here for the same reason as you! Haha. If you are looking for a more in-depth detailed response then here are some bullet point reasons to why I chose Rune2006 opposed to RS07:

- Rune2006 is free to all and by playing you recieve all member and non-member benefits. This means I save close to 8$ each month!
- The community is small, not not so small that there are the occasional new players.
- THERE ARE NO BOTS.

Now, there are just a few, but here is a more person background for me. I am sixteen years old, I've been playing RuneScape since I was six and for those of you poor in the math area, 16-x=6-16=-10 So basically 10 years. I know a lot about the game if you ever need help just feel free to private message me. I live in a small town in Michigan out in the country boy but don't get me wrong I am not a country boy, I'm the polar opposite, a city boy. I am a bakery associate in a small 13 store grocery line. I work as a packager in the areas of donuts, cakes, sweets, and cookies. I am a junior in high school is on the varsity bowling team and in the marching band. After college I plan on double majoring in accounting and dentistry. If you are near, stop in and sign up for free taxing and dentistry!

In the game, again, I am Santa Clause. I will be playing on my free time and for fun, it's not a race so I won't be competing to be the best- I'll simply take it slow and have fun! I am choosing to perform as a one defense pure and skiller. For those wondering my ending stats, they will look like this:

- Attack: 99
- Strength: 99
- Defense: 1
- Ranged: 99
- Magic: 99
- Prayer: 50
- Hitpoints: 99

* Combat Level: 95

Also, please do not private messaging me asking me to do jobs for money or to buy my items. I skill for the good of my account, not yours, even it it brings me riches.

Thank you for reading this! I love to meet new people and make new friends so if you ever want one feel free to add me and shoot me a private message! Thanks!

Santa Clause

P.S.- Coming Soon:

- Props Thread
- Bugs Thread
- Questions Thread
- Goals & Achievements Thread

P.S.S.- I hand wrote this on paper before I typed it up ;P

RE: |Santa Clause' Introduction| - Paper - 12-09-2013 06:48 AM

(12-09-2013 06:08 AM)Santa Clause Wrote:  P.S.S.- I hand wrote this on paper before I typed it up ;P
What?!?

Anyways welcome to Rune2006! ^^

RE: |Santa Clause' Introduction| - Santa Clause - 12-09-2013 06:55 AM

Thanks- yeah, hand wrote it ;P

RE: |Santa Clause' Introduction| - C 9 - 12-09-2013 07:26 AM

you shud make defence pure

RE: |Santa Clause' Introduction| - garrett - 12-09-2013 09:45 AM

that was quite the intro, welcome to the server dude!

RE: |Santa Clause' Introduction| - Doyoy - 12-10-2013 04:42 AM

i never knew paper allowed you to write all of this on him...

RE: |Santa Clause' Introduction| - Aegeur - 12-10-2013 12:37 PM

Happy to have you here, Santa Clause!

RE: |Santa Clause' Introduction| - Kornslipkn - 12-12-2013 02:10 AM

Welcome to the server.

If you have any questions you can PM me.

Happy playing! Big Grin