Rune2006
Training Locations/Guide - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Guides & Tutorials (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Training Locations/Guide (/showthread.php?tid=2289)

Training Locations/Guide - tank - 12-09-2013 03:15 PM

Hey guys whats up i've been playing for a little now and have played alot of runescape in the past and im just gonna put a few spots below where you can get good xp, make decent cash, and help grow the economy further.

Alright so we start of in lumbridge with two spots for chickens feathers currently are 18-20 gp ea so from 1-10 att and str you can make some great starter cash to buy a str ammy, an iron-steel set and up to mith scim

Also there are goblins that drop air staffs, these are 300 each in the shop if chickens are too crowded.

For those who want quick xp up to around lvl 40 you can mass kill cows and forget about the cowhides and gain fairly decent xp, this is an especially good spot for pures because of their low defence.

[Image: 1yoq.jpg]

Ok So now we have a little bit of gear and a few levels under our belt we have a few more options now a good spot for getting herbs and clues are alkharid guards these do hit now and again so if your 1 defence you may want to have some food banked

Another spot that is currently very empty but very profitable is chaos druids in the taverly dungeon, there is a huge mass of them atleast 30+ so many people could be here at one time and they drop noted herbs, runes, uncuts as far as i know but there could be other drops as well however they do hit constant 4's with melee if you are low defence so i would reccomend having atleast trout+ and alot of them but if you have 20-30 def you shouldn't have to worry about food too much

[Image: 7mvt.jpg]

Guards are good if you need to train near a bank because they are right by the west varrock bank and the north falador entrance

Wizards south of varrock (9 and 20 i think) and in the wizards tower(only level 9 i think) west of draynor are great for collecting mass amounts of runes , all you need is range gear perferably dhide + so that you can tank mage hits but if your not high enough range to equip d hide yet wear leather/hardleather top with leather/studded chaps to help tank hits, you will need a decent stock of food and atleast 10-20 attack and strength to stand a chance against these
[Image: u2lb.png]

Also in just west of varrock in the edgeville dungeon there are skeletons and hill giants, skeletons are great for clues while hill giants are great for bones and limps
[Image: bdau.png]

Now for some of the higher level monsters im not shure if they are coded but they are 100% worth going to if they are i just havent had time to check and see if they are so if someone would help me validate whether or not they are there i would appreciate it

First off lets start with moss giants in runescape they are in varrock sewers and drop herbs, all runes, coins, tons of alchables ,and steel and iron arrows they are level 42 so if you have good defence and combat stats or if you are 40+ range you should be able to safe spot them effectively(not shure if these are coded)

[Image: varrock-sewers.png]

also for those who are 40+ range you should be able to safespot green dragons in the wild, with dbones and dhides in high demand you should be able to make quite a bit of gp very quickly but remember to be careful!(coded)

[Image: dragon%20map%20small.bmp]

Now for metal dragons, bronze,iron,steel these are all in the brimhaven dungeon and drop dbones, tons of rune and addy items, high level runes, rune bars, high level range ammo, and 5 steel/iron/bronze bars every kill respectively (coded)
[Image: 4j2s.png]

Lesser demons, these are found in wild and karamja volcano and are great xp, drop rune meds, some runes and big bones, they are near the tzhaar bank so if you need food they are doable (not shure if they are coded)
[Image: a6cn.png]

Obbies, these are found in the karamja volcano inside the cave, they drop tokkul and obsidian items which can be sold to the shop to buy an onyx for a fury(not shure if all drops/monsters/shops are coded Confused)
[Image: nh1h.jpg]

Thanks for Reading! post below if you have questions/comments/things to add/or anything else (:

RE: Training Locations/Guide - garrett - 12-09-2013 04:38 PM

Nice guide, man. Lot of information in there.

RE: Training Locations/Guide - MR M A S O U - 12-10-2013 12:44 AM

Very nice, usefull guide. Thanks!

RE: Training Locations/Guide - Doyoy - 12-10-2013 04:48 AM

too much information i think. Guideslike this should be quick to read, and get on with because it's not that hard to put 2 and 2 together for a combat guide. But all in all it was a very smexy guide and i give it a 9/10. Sexy indeed.

RE: Training Locations/Guide - MR M A S O U - 12-10-2013 05:47 AM

Lol the information is all good and not to long. You should look for your own level in the guide and then you don't have to read the whole guide. And your guide is shit, cus you give to less information.

RE: Training Locations/Guide - Doyoy - 12-10-2013 06:36 AM

my incomplete guide is shit? well no fucking shit you dumb fuck, it's incomplete

RE: Training Locations/Guide - Aegeur - 12-10-2013 12:42 PM

Nice guide, Tank!

RE: Training Locations/Guide - MR M A S O U - 12-10-2013 02:25 PM

Complete it then... it's incompleted now for over 1 week Wink

RE: Training Locations/Guide - Doyoy - 12-11-2013 05:39 AM

well, i have a life lmao, i need to get good marks so i've been pouring over my books, and ocassionally check the fourms and im lazy af , but all right ill try

RE: Training Locations/Guide - tank - 12-11-2013 07:36 AM

Thanks for all the feedback guys (: