Rune2006
No response from server... - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: No response from server... (/showthread.php?tid=2300)

No response from server... - Valdir - 12-11-2013 09:19 AM

Hey I'm not sure if this is just me but when I try to log in I get the message "No response from server please restart client."

Just wondering if its only me or a few people are experiencing this atm, thanks.

RE: No response from server... - dsun - 12-11-2013 09:37 AM

The server is online. Please try the following to fix your problem:

1. Use another web browser.
2. Change your password.
3. Delete the cache (C:\Users\ComputerName\.Rune2006v2).
4. Change your IP address.
5. Uninstall Java and do a fresh install.

These should fix your issue. If it doesn't, then your account is most likely either nulled or something might be preventing you from logging in (Firewall, Antivirus, etc.).

I hope this helped you.

RE: No response from server... - Jenove - 12-11-2013 10:43 AM

(12-11-2013 09:37 AM)dsun Wrote:  The server is online. Please try the following to fix your problem:

1. Use another web browser.
2. Change your password.
3. Delete the cache (C:\Users\ComputerName\.Rune2006v2).
4. Change your IP address.
5. Uninstall Java and do a fresh install.

These should fix your issue. If it doesn't, then your account is most likely either nulled or something might be preventing you from logging in (Firewall, Antivirus, etc.).

I hope this helped you.

Majestic as FUCK

RE: No response from server... - PkCody - 12-11-2013 11:32 AM

To determine if your account is nulled as Dsun said try logging into another account as well and see if that works.

Also, if nothing he said worked try going to your CMD typing in "/ipconfig" and then type "/flushdns"
Those are the only ways i know how to fix it. Best of luck bro!

RE: No response from server... - Valdir - 12-11-2013 01:41 PM

Okay I've tried using IE, Chrome and Firefox and it's all the same. I've deleted the cache in my computer and my browsers,tried changing my password and logging in on another account. I guess next I'll try reinstalling Java. Sorry to sound like a newb here but does anything major change if i get a new IP? I mean like will my wireless work and everything be the same?

Thanks for the help guys, I'm sure I'll get it soon!

RE: No response from server... - dsun - 12-11-2013 10:15 PM

Yeah, everything will be the same. My IP changes all the time, and nothing else does.

RE: No response from server... - Valdir - 12-13-2013 07:26 AM

I've done everything i could think of and everything you guys suggested Sad im so done. This is what i get every time, just so its a bit more clear for you guys