Rune2006
Merry Christmas! - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Merry Christmas! (/showthread.php?tid=2372)

Pages: 1 2

Merry Christmas! - Yogosun - 12-26-2013 09:39 AM

Hey guys! Merry Christmas! I'm curious, what did you guys get for Christmas? Leave a post!

RE: Merry Christmas! - Paper - 12-26-2013 12:25 PM

Merry Christmas! =)

I think I'll post a picture later of all the stuff I got.

RE: Merry Christmas! - Doyoy - 12-26-2013 03:43 PM

merry christmas. I got nothing

RE: Merry Christmas! - MR M A S O U - 12-26-2013 04:04 PM

Merry Christmas everybody! Hope you have a wonderful time in the next few days! Ps. I got an scarve, gloves, hairgel and some deoderant, haha!
Cya in the game

RE: Merry Christmas! - Deadly5484 - 12-26-2013 07:22 PM

I got coal.

RE: Merry Christmas! - Paper - 12-26-2013 08:24 PM

As a said here's a picture and a list of a bunch of random stuff I got:

[Image: 20arpxj.jpg]

I plan to use that white Bluetooth keyboard in the middle specifically for my Ipad. And that blue thing next to it is supposedly some putty that cleans keyboards. (Never tried or even heard of such a thing lol)
Underneath the keyboard is a $50 Itunes card. I have no idea what to get with it. I still have a $25 one from last year too... I also got a scratch card which I won 3 bucks from. (hey better than nothing right? ^^) Then there's some Minecraft props, specifically a pickax and a torch since I already have the sword. And lastly I got a new, gold paint and some more models to build/paint.

Additionally I got a huge case to carry models in too, but I didn't include that in the picture.

No manga though. =(

RE: Merry Christmas! - Yogosun - 12-26-2013 09:26 PM

(12-26-2013 08:24 PM)Paper Wrote:  As a said here's a picture and a list of a bunch of random stuff I got:

[Image: 20arpxj.jpg]

I plan to use that white Bluetooth keyboard in the middle specifically for my Ipad. And that blue thing next to it is supposedly some putty that cleans keyboards. (Never tried or even heard of such a thing lol)
Underneath the keyboard is a $50 Itunes card. I have no idea what to get with it. I still have a $25 one from last year too... I also got a scratch card which I won 3 bucks from. (hey better than nothing right? ^^) Then there's some Minecraft props, specifically a pickax and a torch since I already have the sword. And lastly I got a new, gold paint and some more models to build/paint.

Additionally I got a huge case to carry models in too, but I didn't include that in the picture.

No manga though. =(

Dude, those are some epic gifts! Sucks you didn't get a manga :/ Which manga did you want specifically?

RE: Merry Christmas! - Paper - 12-26-2013 10:05 PM

(11-06-2013 08:46 PM)Paper Wrote:  2) Manga
I'd like to get the next two volumes of Witch Hunter~

Well my brother got the next volume of One Piece so I guess I can just read that. =P

What did you get for Christmas, Yogosun?

(Wow I wrote this with that keyboard and it works well. Expect me to reply much more quickly on the forums now!)

RE: Merry Christmas! - Doyoy - 12-27-2013 08:53 AM

holy shit paper, you spoiled white kid.. i got nothing for christmas..

RE: Merry Christmas! - Yogosun - 12-27-2013 02:40 PM

(12-26-2013 10:05 PM)Paper Wrote:  
(11-06-2013 08:46 PM)Paper Wrote:  2) Manga
I'd like to get the next two volumes of Witch Hunter~

Well my brother got the next volume of One Piece so I guess I can just read that. =P

What did you get for Christmas, Yogosun?

(Wow I wrote this with that keyboard and it works well. Expect me to reply much more quickly on the forums now!)

Wii U, I'm a pretty hardcore Nintendo fan (somewhat). Also, Steam Gift Card Big Grin