Rune2006
Quest Reset on relog. - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Quest Reset on relog. (/showthread.php?tid=2404)

Quest Reset on relog. - 0Quintiro - 01-03-2014 12:52 PM

I don't know that status is on this bus, UK, KU, KS, IAD, or whatever, but whenever I log back in to the game, either through the webclient or dl client, all my started quests reset. I'm not sure if they reset finished quests but I'd appreciate anyone who does know speaking up.

RE: Quest Reset on relog. - C 9 - 01-04-2014 02:05 AM

just finish the quests b4 u log

/thread

RE: Quest Reset on relog. - Terraforming - 01-11-2014 06:27 PM

Plural doesn't know how to add an integer(in this case, one quest) to the playersave.java file.

RE: Quest Reset on relog. - Plural - 01-11-2014 11:12 PM

(01-11-2014 06:27 PM)Terraforming Wrote:  Plural doesn't know how to add an integer(in this case, one quest) to the playersave.java file.

Right, because it's that simple.
Did you know java buffered writer actually overwrites the file when you just add extra arguments? Also, I did actually add the array of questdata to the savefile when people logout. This problem doesn't occur for everyone (thus why quests actually do worek for most people). This was probably something that happened because of a bad value. The reason that occured needs to be analysed. Anyways. adding an integer to the top of a file has nothing to do with the case really. I have a feeling you rarely know what you are talking about when talking about coding.

RE: Quest Reset on relog. - garrett - 01-12-2014 03:32 AM

bahaha gf dude.

RE: Quest Reset on relog. - Terraforming - 01-12-2014 10:35 AM

(01-11-2014 11:12 PM)Plural Wrote:  
(01-11-2014 06:27 PM)Terraforming Wrote:  Plural doesn't know how to add an integer(in this case, one quest) to the playersave.java file.

Right, because it's that simple.
Did you know java buffered writer actually overwrites the file when you just add extra arguments? Also, I did actually add the array of questdata to the savefile when people logout. This problem doesn't occur for everyone (thus why quests actually do worek for most people). This was probably something that happened because of a bad value. The reason that occured needs to be analysed. Anyways. adding an integer to the top of a file has nothing to do with the case really. I have a feeling you rarely know what you are talking about when talking about coding.

Fix the bad value?