Rune2006
Barrows Guide- How To SafeSpot Properly - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Guides & Tutorials (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Barrows Guide- How To SafeSpot Properly (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

Barrows Guide- How To SafeSpot Properly - Fiery - 01-12-2014 10:31 PM

Now, I noticed that some people have a hard time trying to safe-spot at barrows, and run around the sarcophagus like crazy (including me Tongue). Well No Fear! I have taken screen shots of each of the 6 barrow brothers and have indicated where to stand and where to click in only 1 go.

Now a couple things to follow:

-Make sure you have RUN ON. Otherwise, you won't be able to safe-spot properly.
-Before running to the spot, make sure he appears. Then run to the safe-spot.
-Make sure to have pray on before clicking on the sarcophagus, otherwise, there is a chance you will be damaged by whatever barrows brother your at (excluding Dharok). Then once you get to the safespot, then you can turn off PRAY.

For those doing barrows for the first time:
-All barrows brother hit with melee, so turn on your prayer using 'Protect from Melee'
-Dharok hits Zeros with or without prayer, so no need to safespot him. You can fight him directly (Like indicated in the Dharok Picture)

Just to be clear, this only works at the tombs, as you cannot safespot at chest.

Also, there is many variations on how you can safespot. This method worked for me so I thought I would share it with you guys. So yeah, this isn't the only method.

(01-12-2014 11:26 PM)garrett Wrote:  You can actually use the same tactics on every single sarcophagus if you know what you're doing but yes, nice guide.

Ahrim
[Image: GXW0cwg.png]

Dharok
[Image: 4Qspze9.png]

Guthan
[Image: CR4bSX8.png]

Karil
[Image: MIjx9d0.png]

Torag
[Image: tYSGhPq.png]

Verac
[Image: OrYklfT.png]

Anyways, please leave a comment on whether you thought this guide was useful or not. If you did think so, then hopefully I will make more guides in the future for you guys.

RE: Barrows Guide- How To SafeSpot Properly - Satiben - 01-12-2014 10:36 PM

Nice guide, simple and easy to follow. I didn't know where to stand, I'll absolutely be using this.

RE: Barrows Guide- How To SafeSpot Properly - Sharky - 01-12-2014 10:46 PM

Very Nice my friend

RE: Barrows Guide- How To SafeSpot Properly - dsun - 01-12-2014 10:56 PM

Great guide

RE: Barrows Guide- How To SafeSpot Properly - garrett - 01-12-2014 11:26 PM

You can actually use the same tactics on every single sarcophagus if you know what you're doing but yes, nice guide

RE: Barrows Guide- How To SafeSpot Properly - Paper - 01-12-2014 11:38 PM

Good images, legible, easy to follow.

Nice guide.

+1

RE: Barrows Guide- How To SafeSpot Properly - Doyoy - 01-13-2014 12:09 AM

it's not too hard to safespot barrows.. But i can see you actually put some effort so good job.
9/10 because it's not really hard to do lol.

RE: Barrows Guide- How To SafeSpot Properly - Rocky786 - 01-13-2014 10:20 PM

Safing is for n00bz. Tongue

JK. Well done, nice & clean guide. Well written, thanks for making it! Looking forward to future guides. Big Grin