Rune2006
Harryy's amazing afking excuse - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Report rule breakers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Harryy's amazing afking excuse (/showthread.php?tid=2490)

Pages: 1 2

Harryy's amazing afking excuse - Toss a baby - 01-15-2014 07:22 AM

[Image: prIehHH.png]
[Image: nuQAgN2.png]
[Image: 60270bX.png]
[Image: nGyu4n0.png]
[Image: Xo0HFLR.png]
[Image: 47zHNIk.png]
[Image: eArzyTg.png]
[Image: 6oqY16D.png]

And to top it off

[Image: pq2JLhH.png]

So to sum up. Harry was standing in lumbridge for hours on end, not moving or talking and wearing nothing... because he was waiting for a genie lamp. Also he didn't want to tell me this because if he did i could get 99 strength in 1-2 days.. coz genie lamps are so op.

So that's harryy's story.. or he just died while afk training.

RE: Harryy's amazing afking excuse - Harryy - 01-15-2014 07:28 AM

Now everyone is going to know how to get a genie lamp Sad

its funny you dont show the part when you told me about your afking story Sad oh well dooze

RE: Harryy's amazing afking excuse - garrett - 01-15-2014 07:40 AM

http://imgur.com/OzOATAc

http://i.imgur.com/33vOXlE.png

Look i'm not trying to be a bitch here, but who says shit like this to someone who's voluntarily risking their life to defend you. Grow up, Harry.

RE: Harryy's amazing afking excuse - Toss a baby - 01-15-2014 08:34 AM

(01-15-2014 07:28 AM)Harryy Wrote:  
its funny you dont show the part when you told me about your afking story Sad oh well dooze

I Afked for 5 minutes whilst i made a sandwhich. There you go, there's my afk story

RE: Harryy's amazing afking excuse - Doyoy - 01-15-2014 11:23 PM

how about you both get banned because you're making such a damn rukus in the game and on the fourms. jesus, both of you stop and grow up. plural doesn't need this on his ass, so if you both could delete your posts and either PM about it or just stop. I don't know who started it, but i know that's BS what harry said. Plural will be the judge. All i care is that 06 looks bad when people visit the fourms. So leave.

RE: Harryy's amazing afking excuse - Rocky786 - 01-15-2014 11:53 PM

Alright guys, break it up.

We don't need anymore drama. If Maarten wants to, he'll check to see who is lying or telling the truth. Meanwhile, I'd take Doyoy's advice and delete posts or take the arguement to PMs.

Thanks Smile

Btw Doyoy, no need to be so harsh, we want to keep players, not lose them Big Grin

RE: Harryy's amazing afking excuse - Devotion - 01-16-2014 12:27 AM

(01-15-2014 11:53 PM)Rocky786 Wrote:  Alright guys, break it up.

We don't need anymore drama. If Maarten wants to, he'll check to see who is lying or telling the truth. Meanwhile, I'd take Doyoy's advice and delete posts or take the arguement to PMs.

Thanks Smile

Btw Doyoy, no need to be so harsh, we want to keep players, not lose them Big Grin

Yeah this is getting a bit immature.

And besides, I highly doubt Plural would do anything, as he's busy with things in real life. So you can keep on arguing all you want, it'll only annoy everyone because this won't end unless Plural does something; which he won't.

Bottom line, stop this immature shit because nobody cares, really.

RE: Harryy's amazing afking excuse - C 9 - 01-16-2014 12:36 AM

lol h8erz

RE: Harryy's amazing afking excuse - Doyoy - 01-16-2014 01:59 AM

exactly what i said, summed up by those two awesome people up there. And no, i don't think the two biggest no-lifes on this game are going to quit over some stupid crap i say. I just want the fourms looking neat. First driman, now this. God.

RE: Harryy's amazing afking excuse - Satiben - 01-16-2014 03:19 AM

wat is dis wat hav i missd y u ppl hav al da fun while i not chekeen fourms :C