Rune2006
Alright Guys, So what's good? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Alright Guys, So what's good? (/showthread.php?tid=2535)

Alright Guys, So what's good? - Master Q - 01-26-2014 11:27 AM

im new here, so im wondering about this game. i pretty much just wanna know how many people are online? is there a command that will tell me? thanks, Q

RE: Alright Guys, So what's good? - Micah - 01-26-2014 11:39 AM

(01-26-2014 11:27 AM)Master Q Wrote:  im new here, so im wondering about this game. i pretty much just wanna know how many people are online? is there a command that will tell me? thanks, Q

::players will tell you how many people are currently ingame.

RE: Alright Guys, So what's good? - Master Q - 01-26-2014 11:44 AM

(01-26-2014 11:39 AM)Micah Wrote:  
(01-26-2014 11:27 AM)Master Q Wrote:  im new here, so im wondering about this game. i pretty much just wanna know how many people are online? is there a command that will tell me? thanks, Q

::players will tell you how many people are currently ingame.

thanks man

RE: Alright Guys, So what's good? - Rocky786 - 01-26-2014 11:48 AM

Yes, as Micah kindly pointed out, you can do ::players to see the current amount of online players. There're many other useful commands available as well:

::home - Teleports you to Lumbridge, no recharge limit (no 30 min limit).
::yell [write sentence here] - Let's you talk to the rest of the server. There's a 30 sec time limit before you can do a 2nd ::yell.
::hideyell - Some people don't like to be bothered with ::yell so they can turn it off this way.
::combat - Let's you predict the percentage chance of you being able to strike an opponent in combat and him/her being able to strike you back.
::outfit - Let's you change your clothes at will. You may do this almost anywhere at almost any time.
For each and every command, you type in the "::" followed by the command and then press ENTER.
Credits to Doyoy for the Commands Guide.

Why not post an Intro at the Introductions section of the forums, we'll be able to welcome you better. Smile

RE: Alright Guys, So what's good? - Master Q - 01-26-2014 12:13 PM

(01-26-2014 11:48 AM)Rocky786 Wrote:  Yes, as Micah kindly pointed out, you can do ::players to see the current amount of online players. There're many other useful commands available as well:

::home - Teleports you to Lumbridge, no recharge limit (no 30 min limit).
::yell [write sentence here] - Let's you talk to the rest of the server. There's a 30 sec time limit before you can do a 2nd ::yell.
::hideyell - Some people don't like to be bothered with ::yell so they can turn it off this way.
::combat - Let's you predict the percentage chance of you being able to strike an opponent in combat and him/her being able to strike you back.
::outfit - Let's you change your clothes at will. You may do this almost anywhere at almost any time.
For each and every command, you type in the "::" followed by the command and then press ENTER.
Credits to Doyoy for the Commands Guide.

Why not post an Intro at the Introductions section of the forums, we'll be able to welcome you better. Smile

oh geez. i was just about to ask someone what the commands were. thanks brotha Smile

RE: Alright Guys, So what's good? - Rocky786 - 01-26-2014 12:16 PM

Quite welcome bro. Anytime Smile PM me if you need anything.

RE: Alright Guys, So what's good? - Henning B - 01-26-2014 07:08 PM

I'd recommend you to find a skill not many are doing.

RE: Alright Guys, So what's good? - Doyoy - 01-27-2014 11:18 AM

that should be herblore/ farming should it not? i think people do that the least as it is hard and boring work but worth it in the end.