Rune2006
How'd you find us? - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: How'd you find us? (/showthread.php?tid=2538)

Pages: 1 2

How'd you find us? - Valdir - 01-27-2014 01:20 AM

Hey guys i figure it would be cool to know how you found the server. This could also help us for the future so we can target the more popular areas that have gotten us more players or try to improve on those that havent.
I found the server through a youtube commeny Tongue

RE: How'd you find us? - dsun - 01-27-2014 01:25 AM

Plural told me

RE: How'd you find us? - Paper - 01-27-2014 01:51 AM

For Rune2006 specifically, Dj Tim told me.

But for the previous server I found it on a voting site.

RE: How'd you find us? - Rocky786 - 01-27-2014 02:07 AM

I used to love the old RuneScape website and most of the remakes at the time used IPB forums or Vbulletin, MyBB, etc. I decided to check out the old server: RS-Remake. It was Maarten's (Plural) old server, though it wasn't much of a "remake", per se. After messing around on the old-style site, I looked at the Announcements section and it talked about him creating a new site called Rune2006 which was going to be a strict remake. The announcement was fairly old, a few weeks at least and talked about how the game wasn't playable yet. I decided to check out the site anyway and found out that the server was going to be online in a day or 2. So, I signed up, and started playing. On logging in, I met Maarten, he was right there next to the Lumbridge Sage. We talked a bit and have been good friends ever since. Smile

That's my story, will be interesting to read the others'.

RE: How'd you find us? - Micah - 01-27-2014 02:32 AM

found Artegoworld like +4 years ago on youtube, stayed with plurals servers till then.

RE: How'd you find us? - Kornslipkn - 01-27-2014 02:32 AM

Found rs-remake on youtube 2 years ago, stayed with Plural since then.

RE: How'd you find us? - Runescune - 01-27-2014 04:25 AM

(01-27-2014 02:32 AM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  Found rs-remake on youtube 2 years ago, stayed with Plural since then.

Good ol' rs-remake days Big Grin

RE: How'd you find us? - Terraforming - 01-27-2014 04:57 AM

When 2006Remade shutdown I went to 2006Memories where I was offered player moderator but the server had shutdown before they could accept me. I remembered an old 2006 remake (rs-remake) went there and after weeks of seeing the Rune2006 advertising I went and decided not to register. Then a few days later I saw it was finally online and went on by the account ' Driman '. Upon logging in I noticed it was 2006Remade's source because it had my char file and progress. I should of never told Plural but I ended up getting wiped because my account was to high. I had 70 woodcutting and Plural said if it was lower I would of kept it, but I quit for 3 days or 2 and came back stayed ever since.

I've known rs-remake around when I started developing/playing rsps about a year 5+ months.

RE: How'd you find us? - Showdown - 01-27-2014 05:52 AM

i was bored and found this and thought "well this should be fun"

RE: How'd you find us? - garrett - 01-27-2014 08:36 AM

Was looking for a new pking server, stumbled on this completely by accident and have no intention of leaving any time soon. It's just so great. haha