Rune2006
ffs so angry right now - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: ffs so angry right now (/showthread.php?tid=2557)

Pages: 1 2

ffs so angry right now - Micah - 01-29-2014 10:38 AM

ffs so I thought i'd treat myself tonight by getting some sweets and soda from the vending machine a few blocks down, so on my nightly walk I stop by. I'm like ok sweet they have all the stuff I like, so I get my coke, and I go to the candy machine. I decide i'm going to get me some fucking skittles, because they're fucking awesome. So I put my first quarter in, and it doesn't accept. I'm like okay yeah it does that sometimes, so I try again. Nope, nothing. I look at the quarter and this is what I see.

[Image: A1eJjp3.png]

A MOTHER-FUCKING CANADIAN COIN.

HOW THE FUCK DID I GET A CANADIAN COIN, THE ONLY FUCKING CHANGE I HAVE I FROM THE VENDING MACHINE, HOW'D IT GET IN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE IF IT DOESN'T ACCEPT IT, FFS CANADA.

FUCK CANDA, OH AND FUCK PAPER TOO YOU MOOSE BOY.(jk ily) BUT FFS IM SO ANGRY GOD DAMNIT I HAD TO SETTLE ON SOME POPCORN INSTEAD OF SKITTLES FFFSSSSSS

RE: ffs so angry right now - Valdir - 01-29-2014 12:30 PM

Hahaha I love gettting an American coin cause im like holly fak this must have gone on quite a journey

RE: ffs so angry right now - Doyoy - 01-30-2014 05:29 AM

f u too nigger i am canadian don't diss our money fucker lol

But yeah, sometimes i get american 10 cents and i can't buy the thing i want cuz i don't have exact change, so yeah i guess we can say that same...

RE: ffs so angry right now - Paper - 01-30-2014 06:05 AM

90% of the money I find is american bullshit.

How do you think I feel =(

**EDIT**
But even american coins work on the vending machines here. ^^

RE: ffs so angry right now - Doyoy - 01-30-2014 11:04 AM

(01-30-2014 06:05 AM)Paper Wrote:  90% of the money I find is american bullshit.

**EDIT**
vending machines are different from old idians running the corner store who wont take american shit cuz there too cheap on time to go at the end of the year to change it into canadian. LOL

RE: ffs so angry right now - p u r e - 01-30-2014 04:57 PM

(01-30-2014 06:05 AM)Paper Wrote:  90% of the money I find is american bullshit.

**EDIT**

ofc Canadian vendng machines except USD its worth more after all x.D

RE: ffs so angry right now - Terraforming - 01-30-2014 06:28 PM

Eat REAL food.

My parents don't allow me to eat more than 5 handful of chips, which I am used to now, lol(yeah weirdo) but at the bright side I eat 99% much more healthier than the kids at my school. They all eat chips, I'd rather eat carrots than chips.

RE: ffs so angry right now - Micah - 01-31-2014 07:28 AM

(01-30-2014 06:28 PM)Terraforming Wrote:  Eat REAL food.

My parents don't allow me to eat more than 5 handful of chips, which I am used to now, lol(yeah weirdo) but at the bright side I eat 99% much more healthier than the kids at my school. They all eat chips, I'd rather eat carrots than chips.

aren't you cool

and ayo last time I saw your pic you were chubs so stfu

RE: ffs so angry right now - Terraforming - 01-31-2014 07:35 AM

(01-31-2014 07:28 AM)Micah Wrote:  

aren't you cool

Not really, I'm like the 2-3 skinniest (weight wise, men) in all my classes.

RE: ffs so angry right now - Goku - 01-31-2014 07:42 AM

(01-31-2014 07:35 AM)Terraforming Wrote:  
(01-31-2014 07:28 AM)Micah Wrote:  

aren't you cool

Not really, I'm like the 2-3 skinniest (weight wise, men) in all my classes.

thats something you should be totally proud of.....

please say no homo cause thats just fucking gay no guy should be proud of being the skinniest dude in class thats sad only girls are proud of that shit ffs driman's gay