Rune2006
Plural here are some coding ideas. - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Plural here are some coding ideas. (/showthread.php?tid=2568)

Pages: 1 2

Plural here are some coding ideas. - zenzue1 - 02-01-2014 02:48 AM

Ok, plural. I think we can all agree that the number one subject we all want to be involved in, and agree would help with the server is for more people to be playing. This would make it more enjoyable, and more fun for yourself to enjoy coding for us, and for us to interact with other players. Here is a list of some thing I think should be coded to increase the community and enjoyment, please note it is just recommendations and I will not be upset if its not coded, just trying to help you out.

*Dragon defenders
*dark bows/along with dark beasts for slayer
*crossbows, rune, mithril, adamant etc.
*more monsters being added along with correct drop rate and items dropped.
*fixed skeleton clue drops.
*take away yell, and put all chats on one chat box/take away commands such as, ::home.
*this one is not to disrespect you or say you are not an amazing admin, but I think their should be a bigger span of people working to make this server a great community, a few suggestions are dsun, korn, and maybe garret should be a player admin.
*put in more game characters, code more of their dialogue.
*code abyssal whips as drops.
*yell add a vote button, and I know this has been a problem, but I think I have a good solution, until the actual game come out of beta(then take this out) along a player to vote once every 12 hours and then for everyone that voted 30 or so times, gets put in a draw for a few good items, and that person gets it once a month.
*one big on one for me, is I love clueing, probably along with many others, but code a lot more of the clues, that would be a great thing, because a lot of the in game players that would be joining would love to clue.
* correctly coding a lot of the shops,
* code a lot more of the rune armors, dragon armor, guthans, armadyl, etc.
*code more sounds and more of the quests.
* allow for their to be clans, clan wars.
* put up a price checker on forums showing price of items so everyone stops their, terribly sorry about language, but stops their bitching about what the price is and how much to pay, I recommend having garret and a few other choice players set it up.
*let their be random events.
* put in vengeance, ice barrage, along with all other spell books and spells.
*code mage amour and staffs( ancient staff, zamorak staff, saradomin staff, etc.
*for some reason sometimes with dragon scimitar and dagger, I don't hit what I should be doing, so maybe their might be some issues I'm not sure.

I hope that you look at this plural, I think most people agree some of these would be amazing for server progress, but like i said just a suggestion. I have posted a poll to see how many people would enjoy these things.
Suggestions from-zenzue1

RE: Plural here are some coding ideas. - csoccerman12 - 02-01-2014 03:27 AM

defenders are dumb, voting is easy, ::home is awesome, there are randoms, we do have clans, more rune armor? we have it all in game. i can pick apart this all day

RE: Plural here are some coding ideas. - xaviar - 02-01-2014 05:22 AM

Yeah its called rune2006 for a reason lol you put in alot of stuff that came out after 2006

RE: Plural here are some coding ideas. - Micah - 02-01-2014 07:14 AM

plural already created a todo list, don't need a new thread

RE: Plural here are some coding ideas. - Terraforming - 02-01-2014 08:25 AM

I'm pretty sure there's 50 submitted bug lists with the same bugs, stop posting these post whores.

RE: Plural here are some coding ideas. - p u r e - 02-01-2014 08:42 AM

lol. like half the shit u posed is 06+

RE: Plural here are some coding ideas. - csoccerman12 - 02-01-2014 08:49 AM

what's the thing with the dragon weapons? you won't hit your max every time. having better weapons means you can hit higher and hit higher more frequently but not every hit

RE: Plural here are some coding ideas. - Doyoy - 02-01-2014 11:47 PM

LOL the things you have mentioned in your thread sir have been mentioned atleast 30 times each by a different person LOL. If it doesn't get accepted then it wont get accept now (now that plural has uni to go to busy busy lmao)

RE: Plural here are some coding ideas. - garrett - 02-02-2014 02:18 AM

(02-01-2014 08:25 AM)Terraforming Wrote:  I'm pretty sure there's 50 submitted bug lists with the same bugs, stop posting these post whores.

Do you really have the audacity to call other people post whores xD

RE: Plural here are some coding ideas. - Paper - 02-02-2014 04:04 AM

yehh gr8 idea m8 lets add eoc as well while we're at it !!